PDA

View Full Version : lost cat

sammi.dun
12-Nov-07, 11:46
has anybody in the castletown area saw a totoiseshell cat with a green collar with bells and star design around it, answers to the name of nelly she is very timid dislikes other cats, she was last seen at the primary school area on friday the 9th october.. around 11.30am

luskentyre
13-Nov-07, 21:24
If you send us some details (a photo if possible) then I'll put them on the Cats Protection website.

Fingers crossed Nelly turns up soon.

http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/index.htm

sammi.dun
13-Nov-07, 23:07
If you send us some details (a photo if possible) then I'll put them on the Cats Protection website.

Fingers crossed Nelly turns up soon.

http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/index.htm
im sorry i dont have a photo of nelly at all only been here a year she has never wandered before she does tend to come for walks but always followed us back have asked around the village but nobody seems to have saw her since that morning. all the above details is of her she dislikes other cats tends to gurn a lot towards them she is used to dogs, usually quite timid towards people she doesnt know and tends to hide when there are children nearby. she has a green collar with silver stars around it and two bells on the collar. she is black, white, grey, ginger tan colour. thanks for your help. kind regards

alanatkie
13-Nov-07, 23:11
Hope Nelly comes home safely.

sammi.dun
14-Nov-07, 00:43
me 2 thanx

luskentyre
14-Nov-07, 09:57
Would be worth telling the postman and anyone else who does their rounds in the village. Maybe a poster at the school as well?

I've put details on the Cats Protection website now. I really hope you have some good news soon.

sammi.dun
14-Nov-07, 11:33
thanks for your help.

doyle
16-Nov-07, 22:26
I stay near the school so I will keep my eyes open for her. I have 2 dogs so she might not venture into our garden but will keep a lookout for her.

sammi.dun
17-Nov-07, 11:14
Thanks for your help most appriciated..