PDA

View Full Version : Hi

shazzap
10-Nov-07, 21:50
Just writing to introduce myself.
I live in East Yorkshire with my husband who is a seaman.I am taking time out at the moment,but i have attained my NVQ3 in health and social care with children and young people.I have worked in childrens residential and secure unit i have also just left the of young peoples support/alcohol worker.

I had 5 children i say had because one of my children was tragically run over at the age of 12yrs.I also have 7 beautiful granchildren & 2 dogs.

Myself and my husband are looking to move to the Caithness area as soon as circumstances permit.We have lived in Scotland before but had to move back home.We stayed in the Shetlands and Orkneys during the summer with a view to staying we loved it but finding reasonably priced accommodation is hard.I have been researching other areas and really liked the look of the caithness and surrounding area.
Well thats briefly me and i hope i haven't bored you to death and you haven't fallen asleep Regards Shazzap

Bobinovich
10-Nov-07, 22:07
Welcome Shazzap, I'm sure you'll love Caithness, it's a very friendly place to live. Our family moved up from Sheffield (& grandparents from Newcastle) many years ago and it was by far the best move we've all ever made.

Good luck in finding your new home.

bluelady
10-Nov-07, 22:09
Hi and welcome to e org :)

alanatkie
10-Nov-07, 22:18
Hello & welcome to .org

NLP
10-Nov-07, 23:38
Hi and welcome, if you liked Orkney you will love Caithness.

quirbal
11-Nov-07, 01:04
Yip Caithness is a great place to be and welcome to the org.

Anne x
11-Nov-07, 01:10
welcome and welcome to the org

horseman
11-Nov-07, 04:49
Hi shazzap-kisses an cuddles to you-my wife has that nvq as well-good place to be.Ever so sorry for the lioss of your youngster-we suffered there too.
G /Children are fantastic, aye,an cats an dogs too.
Get hubby a job sweetheart an you will never be out of a job in Caithness-people like you are in high demand.-Lots of luck to you all,xx:)

plumber
11-Nov-07, 06:00
welcome to the org, happy posting

johno
11-Nov-07, 10:42
Hi Shazzap, greetings and welcome to the Org. Hope you and your family land here in Caithness, We,re sure you,ll love it. look forward to reading your post,s.
Good luck johno.:cool:

sms
11-Nov-07, 11:04
Hello, Welcome to the Org

shazzap
11-Nov-07, 12:40
Hi shazzap-kisses an cuddles to you-my wife has that nvq as well-good place to be.Ever so sorry for the lioss of your youngster-we suffered there too.
G /Children are fantastic, aye,an cats an dogs too.
Get hubby a job sweetheart an you will never be out of a job in Caithness-people like you are in high demand.-Lots of luck to you all,xx:)

Hi Horseman

Thankyou for your welcome but i think you have miss - read my entry.
My husband has a job he is a seaman out of Aberdeen,thats why i have the l have the choice to live where i want to.
I am sorry about your loss too - you never expect to go before your kids.

Take care.
Shazzap:)

shazzap
11-Nov-07, 12:43
Thank you to every one who has welcomed me to the forum
I wish all of you well.

Cheers Shazzap:)

Ricco
11-Nov-07, 12:51
Hello, Shaz - welcome to the best fraternity going.

Thumper
11-Nov-07, 13:24
Hello and welcome to the org!I am sure you will love it up here :) x

nanoo
11-Nov-07, 13:47
Hi shazzap, welcome to the land of Org. I'm sure you will love Caithness to live in. I look forward to your postings. ;)

TRUCKER
12-Nov-07, 08:39
Hello and welcome to the org.

Lolabelle
12-Nov-07, 09:34
Hi there Shazzap, welcome to the org.

canuck
12-Nov-07, 10:26
Shazzap, welcome.

A few good folk from outside of Caithness have discovered this special place. Many of us connect only via the internet but we have been welcomed as warmly as if we lived next door to any of the local members of the 'fraternity'.

helenwyler
12-Nov-07, 12:39
Welcome to our motley crew Shazzap...great name BTW!

singysmum
12-Nov-07, 13:23
Welcome Shazzap to the org. We moved here last July from Lancashire and have loved every minute of it. Not only are all the orgers very welcoming, but all other locals we have met have been extremely friendly and have made us feel as if we have been here for years (wish we had).
I'm sure you will find somewhere nice to live as we thinik everywhere round here is lovely.
Helen

shazzap
12-Nov-07, 13:28
Your little quip at the bootom of your poast made me smile.
It reminds me of myself.

Shazzap

Dadie
12-Nov-07, 20:29
hello
take your time looking for the right house once you find it you will know instantly!!
hope you find somewhere here as your home