PDA

View Full Version : Instructor open for business!!!!!!!

Sketch
30-Aug-05, 10:37
Hi all!

Just to let you know that we are here and ready for work!.....there are places left but I guess, because of the huge demand, there will not be for very long. So get booking in soon! Just give us a call on

07766448125 between 6pm and 9pm

Gray (Sketch)

Bobinovich
30-Aug-05, 18:22
As a self-employed person I make a rule of not using the message boards to advertise my business - there are free business advertising facilities in the Business pages.

I'm sure there are quite a few FM's who have bought up this subject previously!

golach
30-Aug-05, 20:31
Bobinovich, Sketch is a newcomer to Caithness and I think you were a bit rude, a more tactful way would have been to show a bit of what Caithnessians are famous for "Kindness", and shown him the way to do it.

98elite
30-Aug-05, 21:21
Welcome to Caithness sketch and good luck with the business.

Bobinovich
30-Aug-05, 23:06
Bobinovich, Sketch is a newcomer to Caithness and I think you were a bit rude, a more tactful way would have been to show a bit of what Caithnessians are famous for "Kindness", and shown him the way to do it.

Thanks for that G :D - however, regardless of Sketch's recent move to our area, I have seen others berated for using the message boards for free business advertising, and was merely pointing out that there is already a free advertising medium through the business pages.

If all the business users (and I know there are quite a few) used the message boards in this was then other FM's would soon be putting their oar in too.

Let's not have rules for one and different rules for others!

Pink Lippy
31-Aug-05, 00:39
Emm,
What's a FM?

(Shortest poem ever written?)

lassieinfife
31-Aug-05, 10:16
Emm,
What's a FM?

(Shortest poem ever written?)

I must presume .......forum member?................ is that me? ,and I dinnae object [lol]

goldenguernsey
02-Sep-05, 06:10
Well done Gray, our Kate was well impressed with her first ever driving lesson in Caithness. We were supposed to move up here in July but due to unforseen problems we were delayed. She had already cancelled her lessons down in County Durham and so went quite a while without any, then this week she went out with you and was once again fired up and filled with confidence, all due to you.
Many thanks Gray, a truly great instructor.
Lynne.

Sketch
02-Sep-05, 12:29
Hi Bobinovick.

Thank you for your responce Bob. I appreciate your message and I agree but I also understand that this sight is also for the help of others too. I put the message on the forum only for the reason that I have had many messages asking me if I am available now for bookings so I thought it would be the easiest way to let everyone know.Thank you for your advice and I have since put a business advertisment on the site.

Many thanks Lynne I am thrilled that Kate enjoyed her lesson and Ilook forward to the next lesson.

Look forward to meeting more of you soon!

gray