PDA

View Full Version : is there anywere

young_fishin_neep
09-Nov-07, 22:07
is there anywere in thurso or wick that do peircings (must come well recomended as i dont want it to go all nasty) if not i will have to wait till i go down to england which i dont wanna do lol

kaz xxx

Julia
09-Nov-07, 23:43
As far as I know there are no professional piercers here, the nearest is probably Inverness.

corgiman
09-Nov-07, 23:58
There was a post here the other day about piercing someone who had started a mobile business but I can't find it :roll:

kc
09-Nov-07, 23:59
I was looking for her post too for you, I thought someone had said they were starting up locally but I also canna find it! sorry

corgiman
10-Nov-07, 00:03
It seems to have vanished into the computer darkness :eek:

corgiman
10-Nov-07, 00:05
ahaaa I remembered someone saying it was in the business index just ear piercing though http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/business.php?id=1685

NLP
10-Nov-07, 00:17
There was a post here the other day about piercing someone who had started a mobile business but I can't find it :roll:

Karens mobile hairdressing and ear piercing service

go to business then retail then hairdresser

Julia
10-Nov-07, 00:22
The whole thread was deleted after I left advice on piercing using a gun as opposed to a proper piercing needle! :eek: I will gladly reiterate if anyone is interested.

young_fishin_neep
10-Nov-07, 00:50
its not ears that i want doing its my tougne! so it definatly needs to be highly recomended, i am happyer having it done whilst im in scotland as dad wont be to happy if i go to his one day with my tougne pierced if i got it done down there he wasnt happy when i got my tatoo down there without saying anything to him, wereas up here i have mums aproval so she can come with me and hold my hand lol.

kaz xxx

George Brims
10-Nov-07, 01:25
its not ears that i want doing its my tougne!
kaz xxx

Don't do it. You will end up with your bottom teeth worn away like an old mannie that smokes a pipe

Julia
10-Nov-07, 18:24
I'd thoroughly recommend John from Nirvana Piercing Studio in Glasgow

http://www.citikey.com/business/10101583?category=30368&city=Glasgow&current=5&total=5

He pierced my tongue over 11 years ago and he was amazing.

edbcar
11-Nov-07, 19:46
Ann who owned Jabs in wick will be starting piercing again in caithness very soon she pierced my nipple about 5 years ago and i had no probs will recomend her as a good piercer u can contact her on 01955604303

telfordstar
13-Nov-07, 12:37
ouch just reading this thread was making me cringe i had my belly button done before the kids came along but not sure i could handle my tounge it hurts like mad if i bite it. Some people are very brave:)

young_fishin_neep
13-Nov-07, 16:26
thanks for the advice have found someone to do it tonight, very nervous but excited, as long as it dont hurt as much as the tatoo did i will be fine lol

kazzii xxx

xx_chickie
13-Nov-07, 21:33
thanks for the advice have found someone to do it tonight, very nervous but excited, as long as it dont hurt as much as the tatoo did i will be fine lol

kazzii xxx

Good luck! :)

xx_chickie
13-Nov-07, 21:36
Ann who owned Jabs in wick will be starting piercing again in caithness very soon she pierced my nipple about 5 years ago and i had no probs will recomend her as a good piercer u can contact her on 01955604303

Do you know when she'll be doing it? Is she a mobile service or based at her house?