PDA

View Full Version : The Power of E-Mail

golach
08-Nov-07, 16:17
I think this is hilarious, well done the E-mail writer, as one who used to live in that area of Leith I can understand his frustrations, and I think the score at the moment is 2 to the resident 0 to Leith Poleith [lol]

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1775082007

lazytown
08-Nov-07, 16:26
Golach,
those emails were excellent, I had a good chuckle to myself...:lol:

It was not you by any chance that sent the emails?;)

xx_chickie
08-Nov-07, 16:30
Haha!! Worth a look for a good laugh, thanks for posting them, golach! :lol:

golach
08-Nov-07, 16:30
Golach,
those emails were excellent, I had a good chuckle to myself...

It was not you by any chance that sent the emails?;)
I wish lol[lol]

JimH
08-Nov-07, 16:36
Having read the Emails - Brilliant.
They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit - but the highest form of intelligence.
I wonder if the writer is a cartoonist - he obviously sees it as it is.

alanatkie
08-Nov-07, 16:46
Well worth reading :lol:
Thanks Golach

floyed
08-Nov-07, 16:47
very funny made my day:lol:

grandma
08-Nov-07, 16:55
Brilliant. Have printed it off and stuck up on office notice board. Thanks for making me chuckle out loud at my desk and catch the attention of the boss!!! Had to make it into a cough!!

nanoo
08-Nov-07, 17:07
Very funny Golach, i enjoyed reading that, it has made my day.[lol]

Hibeechick
08-Nov-07, 19:13
lol Golach.

I read those on another site earlier. Had a wee giggle to myself! Can just picture the scenes too!

Margaret M.
08-Nov-07, 19:38
Too funny, I bet he gets their immediate attention now.

nanoo
09-Nov-07, 13:38
Hi Golach, this is all over the papers today and it was hilarious reading it the second time as well.[lol]:lol:

Humerous Vegetable
09-Nov-07, 18:58
Did anyone else read the report in today's Groat about the guy driving from Bettyhill who drove past a police car on a single track with no lights on and clipping their wing mirror on the way, who apparently wasn't stopped by them and was only found to have stolen the car later after he abandoned it. So, obviously anything goes on roads in the far north if the police are sat in a passing place eating their chips or whatever.

cuddlepop
09-Nov-07, 21:02
Golach that was so funny ,I see the artical made the daily mail today.

shazzap
13-Nov-07, 23:50
Hi Golach

It made me laugh very funny indeed[lol]

mccaugm
14-Nov-07, 00:14
I loved that...actually laughed out loud. Poor man must be going through hell. Wonder if the Bobbies will get of their PC bottoms and get to the nitty gritty of his complaints...woops not allowed to say nitty gritty..woops said it again....:lol:

Julia
14-Nov-07, 00:44
That's the funniest thing I've read in ages, that guy is pure genius, he should write for a living!

hotrod4
14-Nov-07, 08:16
Well done that man!!! :)

wifie
14-Nov-07, 12:47
Good find golach - very funny! Can't help feeling sorry for the poor mannie though! Hope he gets peace soon!