PDA

View Full Version : Nice to be back....

weeboyagee
07-Nov-07, 15:12
During a bite of lunch time to say "nice to be back"! It's been a busy summer (about the busiest I have ever had) but it's paid off!

Now,.... where's Golach? We even scored first and they STILL didn't manage to win! By the way - are we still not allowed to talk about that game??? :D

WBG :cool:

weeboyagee
07-Nov-07, 15:16
...and how's rheggers these days - any more babies? Peter MacDonald still flying the SNP flag as high? Canuck in Canada or Scotland or?......

....what's everyone been up to?..... do we still talk about cats as much? ;)

weeboyagee
07-Nov-07, 15:18
....and YES!!! They're still in my house :rolleyes:

changilass
07-Nov-07, 15:21
Good to see you back

golach
07-Nov-07, 15:25
During a bite of lunch time to say "nice to be back"! It's been a busy summer (about the busiest I have ever had) but it's paid off!

Now,.... where's Golach? We even scored first and they STILL didn't manage to win! By the way - are we still not allowed to talk about that game???

Hey WBG, nice to see you back, we beat you at Gorgie first game of the season and if we have a fair ref we would have succeeded again [lol]
Are you going to be the chieftain of the Mod

Angela
07-Nov-07, 15:25
Welcome back, weeboygee! :D

You've missed a lot, but some things never change...canuck is now down among us EdinbOrgers, but golach still supports the "wrong" team....imho! ;)

Hope you have fun catching up with everything and everyone!

canuck
07-Nov-07, 15:39
Great to see you back WBG.

I've tried to get some maroon into the colour scheme here. It doesn't seem to be working, but I guess it is where the heart is that counts. :D

Edinburgh is wonderful. I think that we are about to get some of those famous wind storms that rich warned me about.

Angela
07-Nov-07, 15:54
Edinburgh is wonderful. I think that we are about to get some of those famous wind storms that rich warned me about.

Canuck, I do hope you've bought your balaclava! ;) :roll:

Rheghead
07-Nov-07, 16:27
...and how's rheggers these days - any more babies?

Yeah, my wee bag o' chemicals is giving me joy as predicted.

Ricco
07-Nov-07, 16:30
Welcome back WBG. If you need help chucking them out of your house just let us know. ;)

cuddlepop
07-Nov-07, 16:33
Welcome back stranger

I was being to think you'd been driven mad in your household of "multiply occupancy" and were camping out in the shed:lol:

Anysign of said "occupants " being in for christmas?

I'm sure I overheard your name mentioned by a X local of yours with regards to the gaelic choir.....there's no escape.:lol:

weeboyagee
07-Nov-07, 23:33
Yip - they're still here - until Feb I think boo-hoo! Been caught up in a lot and been in Edinburgh a fair bit too! Guess where I am on the 19th Jan Golach? ;) Best place in the land hopefully watchin a certain team get their butt whipped heh-heh! We even gave away a goal to let you guyz win and you couldn't manage it!! Yawn,..... wot u got to say bout that - poor ref or not!! Grinning from ear to ear here!

Good for you rheggers - pretty explosive chemicals there ma boy! Any more explosions planned???

Canuck - wot the heck you doin down in Edinburgh? Miss your plane home? Canada was lovely this year - Northern Ontario was fantastic - me and my mates oldest lad had a fantastic time this year - best ever!!!

And Ricco, Angela, Cuddlepop and the rest - there's a house-wrecking party being had in here before the decorating starts - where's connie when the invitations are being given out then????

Right - now down to business,.... Peter MacDonald - wherefore art thou now that thou hast vacatest the smiddy and goneth home????? Is the Saltire still flying??????

Rheghead
07-Nov-07, 23:53
Good for you rheggers - pretty explosive chemicals there ma boy! Any more explosions planned???

The population explosion has stablised, I'm worried about my carbon footprint.:Razz

Fran
08-Nov-07, 01:08
Welcome back weeboyagee, nice to see you on here again

Sporran
08-Nov-07, 06:58
Welcome back to Orgland
Our pal Weeboyagee
You've been missed by our merry band
As you can plainly see! :)

trinkie
08-Nov-07, 10:02
We all must sing a glad song
Now Weeboyagee's back
We've sopranos, bass and altos,
It's Tenors that we lack .

xx_chickie
08-Nov-07, 10:27
We all must sing a glad song
Now Weeboyagee's back
We've sopranos, bass and altos,
It's Tenors that we lack .

Nice wee poem there trinkie :)

Welcome back, Weeboyagee!!

weeboyagee
08-Nov-07, 23:02
Nah Trinkie - thanks for the poem Sporran et al, but we have a total of SIX tenors now and a new lad who's an absolute cracker! 1st December - Thurso Park Hotel - you will hear him!

Anyway - nice ot be back - picking up on all the threads before I start posting my usual nonsense! Off this wknd though - dear - dear! No sooner back than off - but not as often!

Hey Fran - wots doin - there's a whole fash o new folkies on here - will take me ages to find oot who they are!

Off to have a browse! Better than listening to the wind the night!

Fran
09-Nov-07, 03:08
Your mum knows me, we used to work together

connieb19
09-Nov-07, 19:32
Off to have a browse! Better than listening to the wind the night!

WBG :cool:Pffft I've told ye to lay off the beans for a while, but do ye listen??? :roll: