PDA

View Full Version : a shorn bubbles *G*

brandy
06-Nov-07, 23:53
bubbly went to the groomers today and what a great job they did!! well done pampered pets!
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/brandy28655/HPIM1630.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/brandy28655/HPIM1633.jpg

corgiman
06-Nov-07, 23:54
awwwwwwwww I liked her all shaggy, still gorgeous but half the size now :eek:

brandy
06-Nov-07, 23:59
I know i was amazed at how small she looks!

Kenn
07-Nov-07, 02:20
Hecks is she a guide dowg at Dounreay? The green flashing collar has me real worried.

stewart4364
07-Nov-07, 08:12
Brandy,

WHAT have you done to poor Bubbles? -- it is probably the worst thing you did to a Labradoodle. They are supposed to have the curly coat of a poodle, the "scruffier" they are the better they look. The fringe is better pushed forward over their eyes and not combed back. If you want you can come and see our one -- if that is ok pm to make arrangements.

brandy
07-Nov-07, 09:44
*laughs* Lizz i know! she had a lovley pink one but i got her that one when she outgrew it.. for saftey reasons.. because its so dark early now.. and walking a black dog at night its hard to see her.. so i got her the reflective colar as a saftey thing.

stewart4364
i know how they look hun *grins* doodles come in all shape and sizes, with a rainbow of coat types. (well 3 anyway)
the reason I had bubbles shorn was because her coat was getting in a mess.
its a hair coat and she had two dif. types of hair growing thru.. all the puppy fuzz and then another coat growing thru.. and no matter how much i brushed her it wasnt helping.
so when she went to the groomers to get her nails ears and bottom done.. i told them to clip her all over.
this way her fur can grow back all together.. Im not planning on having her shorn forever.. this is just so that she wont be so bad over the winter, and wont get so cold with wet matted fur that has to be brushed daily to within an inch of her life (which she hates) so come the spring she will have her lovley scruff back and hopefully with only one coat instead of two dif. kinds growing thru!