PDA

View Full Version : Connections,

kay
06-Nov-07, 19:39
I have now come to the conclusion that most of us seem to have connections to Wick families.,!

Kay,

Oddquine
06-Nov-07, 21:14
I have now come to the conclusion that most of us seem to have connections to Wick families.,!

Kay,

I'm in the process of setting up a website with my basic provable Caithness family tree. When it is online, I intend to invite people on here and elsewhere to add their connections to my tree where they exist................to see if, as I've so often been told, everybody in Caithness is connected to everybody else.

Might be interesting.

kay
06-Nov-07, 21:24
Its certainly seems that way,,I look forward to viewing your website,,,it could turn out a Genes related exodus,,,,,,,,!

Kay.

Big Jean
06-Nov-07, 21:50
I'm in the process of setting up a website with my basic provable Caithness family tree. When it is online, I intend to invite people on here and elsewhere to add their connections to my tree where they exist................to see if, as I've so often been told, everybody in Caithness is connected to everybody else.

Might be interesting.

I also look forward to it .
Am interested in: Miller, Corner, Farquhar, Mowat, from Wick, Borrowston, Bower etc .
I am sure you are right, we are all connected, just to find out how ! :)

robynaus
07-Nov-07, 00:16
Isn't that half the fun of genealogy. Go for it Oddquine. Having benn here for a while I think the whole world came from Caithness!!!
regards robyn

Mamie_2
07-Nov-07, 03:00
If not directly connected then at least sideways lol.

My grandfather said if you lived within 10 miles of one another in Caithness you were related somehow. I think it is much further than that.

I know Oddquine and I have some connections.

Mamie

Tricia
07-Nov-07, 16:14
Great idea.......... let us know when site set up. You have lots of good info on your existing site
Tricia

Oddquine
05-Dec-07, 14:52
Site is up, but still a couple of extra bits to add..photo album and messageboard maybe,

But at the moment I'm looking for a guinea pig connected to my line to test the gedcom part, and let me know what needs to be changed and how easy it is to use.

Now don't all rush at once to pm me! Lol!

Forgot to add the URL http://www.ourfamilytree.thefourcorners.co.uk/

Tricia
06-Dec-07, 00:04
Thanks for website
Looks good.
Late now so will return tomorrow - see WHERE we relate :)
I won't PM you as it is great to share here.
Anyway I am sure we all relate even distantly.
Tricia

robynaus
06-Dec-07, 03:15
Site is up, but still a couple of extra bits to add..photo album and messageboard maybe,

But at the moment I'm looking for a guinea pig connected to my line to test the gedcom part, and let me know what needs to be changed and how easy it is to use.

Now don't all rush at once to pm me! Lol!

Forgot to add the URL http://www.ourfamilytree.thefourcorners.co.uk/

OMG Oddquine I could get lost in there for years and never be seen again
thankyou for access robyn