PDA

View Full Version : Lost item

young
06-Nov-07, 18:58
Just wondering if any of your children go to Miller Academy school as yesterday my son left his lunchbag which is blue and has scotland written on the front with his name on the inside in school on his jacket peg. It has now gone missing its not in lost property in the school. not really bothered about the lunchbag its the item that was inside it was his optimus prime transformer that he got bought for him a while back. So if anyone son/daughter has taken it home by accident i would be grateful if you could let me know

Many thanks

mums angels
06-Nov-07, 19:05
Well hope you find it , i gave up letting mine take toys in a long time ago as something always happened to them :( and kids would be in tears .

as for the lost property i have found it a waste of time over the years , we lost a jacket for months and several jumpers all very well named but i often think that some parents notice ther kid has the wrong item but don't return it as they can't find there own kids one ... when i have checked the lost property shelf on many occasion i'm always shocked to see how many items are unnamed

as for the jacket it only turned up when the kids were asked to check all items at the end of the year and his jacket was then handed in ...

young
06-Nov-07, 19:14
[quote=mums angels;293127]Well hope you find it , i gave up letting mine take toys in a long time ago as something always happened to them :( and kids would be in tears .

i hope it gets found to as the lunchbag was on his jacket peg with the transformers in it! if a child maybe took it home by accident /purpose surely there mum/dad would know it was not theres and tell them to take it back to school i hope he gets it back....

dirdyweeker
06-Nov-07, 22:50
I too am looking for in-school lost property.
My son misplaced his brand new Wick High School winter jacket before the October holidays. He "cannot remember" where he last had it in school but it has 'gone'.

No doubt someone else is wearing it but surely a parent must recognise what their child is wearing and having not bought it wonder where it came from? An expensive buy for me! A valuable lesson to my son.