PDA

View Full Version : Power Cut

Anne x
06-Nov-07, 11:17
Last night we had a power cut from about 6.30 until at least 10.30 when I gave up and went to bed the whole scene was like a episode of Fawlty Towers where are the candles in a safe place in the garage !!! the garage light is off yeh we have a power cut!!!!!
Then it was where is the torch eh that be in the garage or another safe place !!! to add to all this my spaniel is Blue roan and couldnt be seen properly with no light was wandering aimlessly under Basil Fawltys feet at least we had a Gas Hob for coffee and brandy in it of course to keep the chill out !!!! and yes guess that does make me Sybil
so tugmistress please dont tell me there are high winds forecast for here please !!!
Ax

Tugmistress
06-Nov-07, 14:58
Last night we had a power cut from about 6.30 until at least 10.30 when I gave up and went to bed the whole scene was like a episode of Fawlty Towers where are the candles in a safe place in the garage !!! the garage light is off yeh we have a power cut!!!!!
Then it was where is the torch eh that be in the garage or another safe place !!! to add to all this my spaniel is Blue roan and couldnt be seen properly with no light was wandering aimlessly under Basil Fawltys feet at least we had a Gas Hob for coffee and brandy in it of course to keep the chill out !!!! and yes guess that does make me Sybil
so tugmistress please dont tell me there are high winds forecast for here please !!!
Ax

Sorry Anne .... I wont tell you there are high winds, I'll tell you it's going to be a hooly ;) :)

Anne x
06-Nov-07, 15:31
Thanks tugs !!

Riffman
06-Nov-07, 23:44
Yeah, I am glad I have changed to a laptop now, stops the computer dying everytime there is a power dip! Still messes up the wireless rounter though annoyingly.