PDA

View Full Version : Flashpoint Tattoo

dancingtaz13
05-Nov-07, 23:00
Ok it's a bit of a trek to get here but Callum at Flashpoint Tattoo in Falkirk is one of the best tattooists in Scotland. Myself and my partner have always gone to Callum for tattoos and it makes a great shopping trip too! :)
Its on a first come 1st served basis so doesn't take bookings and is usually always busy!

ber219
06-Nov-07, 01:33
What did you get done? Im sure it will look great when you are 75.

Ash
06-Nov-07, 09:16
What did you get done? Im sure it will look great when you are 75.

why would u say something like that?:confused

golach
06-Nov-07, 11:04
why would u say something like that?:confused
Just maybe Ash, its that we have the tattoo's and know what they look like when you get older, had my first one for over 50 years now and its unreadable. Just passing on a bit of info. :(

Ash
06-Nov-07, 11:47
Just maybe Ash, its that we have the tattoo's and know what they look like when you get older, had my first one for over 50 years now and its unreadable. Just passing on a bit of info. :(

whilst i understand what your saying, this person was just recomending something like many others and no one before has left comments like this about getting a tattoo

dancingtaz13
06-Nov-07, 12:13
Ive had 3 tattoos done by Callum, my partner has 10 by him. I have a dolphin, my star sign and my daughters name... all which i will never regret and they look great touched up too so i may still be getting them done at 75!! They can all be covered so even if they are unsightly at 75 no one else will see them but that doesn't bother me.
Cheers for the support too Ash :) - i know not everyone likes tattoos but for those that do i just thought i would pop this on the forum as i remember someone asking about tattoos and piercings & where to get them done.