PDA

View Full Version : white christmas

dandod
05-Nov-07, 20:46
So do you think santa will get some snow for his sleigh this year?????????????;)

Ash
05-Nov-07, 20:50
So do you think santa will get some snow for his sleigh this year?????????????;)

oooh i hope so!

im a big kid at xmas time!:Razz

golach
05-Nov-07, 20:55
Are you not a tad old to believe in folk tales, or did you not read the Sanity Clause [lol]

dandod
05-Nov-07, 20:57
Bah Humbug

Yoda the flump
05-Nov-07, 21:02
Are you not a tad old to believe in folk tales, or did you not read the Sanity Clause [lol]

YOU WHAT? Get a grip man, no suchthing as Santa! Claptrap, total claptrap!

Have you not seen Miracle on 34th Street - 'In God We Trust"

I Believe!

Next you will be saying the world is round!

scorrie
06-Nov-07, 18:49

The chances are rated between around 4/1 and 6/1 depending on which City you wish to nominate. You can even get a bet on the Thames freezing over!! 100/1 isn't big enough for me to be tempted though!!

http://www.williamhillmedia.com/index_template.asp?file=5011

changilass
06-Nov-07, 19:07
Santa got wheels put on his sled just in case the snow don't come

mccaugm
06-Nov-07, 20:53
I love Christmas and I really want it to snow but I doubt that it will.

Wish they could do something about the ruddy winds up here...arrgghh!

engiebenjy
06-Nov-07, 20:56
I really love Christmas - at Christmas time!
Came home from work today to find a Christmas card from sister in law. Would be bad enough if she lived in Outer Mongolia, but she lives in the south of England. Was tempted to send her a Happy Easter card in return!

Ricco
06-Nov-07, 21:08
We must be due a good snowy Christmas by now. Would be nice. :cool:

corgiman
06-Nov-07, 21:18
A snowy winter full stop would be nice, maybe it would help the seasons readjust :confused

honey
06-Nov-07, 21:32
id love it to snow, but only form christmas eve until the 26th... dont want to be blocked out of/in thurso cause the trains cant go!!

xx_chickie
06-Nov-07, 21:33
I doubt it, but it would be lovely!! Although, the aftermath is never good: no-one likes slush!

corgiman
06-Nov-07, 21:37
Slush is great if you have extra big wellies and half a dozen pairs of socks on :lol: I used to love slipping around in it when I was wee :D

Riffman
06-Nov-07, 23:26
I am expected a good snow, this winter will be a lot colder than the last couple, had hail twice this week already.

corgiman
06-Nov-07, 23:29
I really think we need a harsh winter, even the animals are confused by the seasons, someone told me about 4 weeks ago that they were told of wild hares mating in the fields?????

NLP
06-Nov-07, 23:54
yea a white christmas now that would be great, can't wait to put Mr.P outside to make a snowman for the wee one, mind you he's not that keen