golach
27-Aug-05, 20:09
What are you apologising for?

because they get upset very easily :p

honestjohn
27-Aug-05, 20:13
What are you apologising for?

because they get upset very easily :p

Aww that's such a shame. And they want to join The premier league. [lol] [lol] [lol]

teddybear1873
27-Aug-05, 21:25
i'm not in the huff...............it's the end of the season that matters.....c'mon u teddybears

scotsboy
28-Aug-05, 05:50
Get in the huff very easily! I think you are confusing us with the other lot. Anyway fair play, it was a great result for the Hibs and a serious back to Earth with a bang for Rangers :eyes Never saw the match, but listened to the 2nd half on the internet - sounded like Hibs were more than deserved winners.

weeboyagee
28-Aug-05, 11:31
What a joy to listen to the results yesterday Golach! You said in an earlier post you were happy so long as we keep the west coasters off the top! They're not only off the top - they're somewhere down below!!! :D I'm not in the county at the moment - but wish I was - would loved to have been in the Smiddy yesterday with all the Rangers guys bubblin' in their pints - never mind - will be back soon! Was in another pub though - the Rangers fans weren't toooo bad at taking their medicine!

Hearts Hearts Glorious Hearts!.......for the moment anyway! Like I said - can't shut me up til we topple off the top - but at this rate it'll be a while yet ;) Good result for Hibs but you're still below us (just to keep you humble!!!) :p

WBG :cool:

weeboyagee
25-Sep-05, 10:46
i'm not in the huff...............it's the end of the season that matters.....c'mon u teddybears

Get in the huff very easily! I think you are confusing us with the other lot. Anyway fair play, it was a great result for the Hibs and a serious back to Earth with a bang for Rangers Never saw the match, but listened to the 2nd half on the internet - sounded like Hibs were more than deserved winners.
Oh-ya, ma heed!!! Too much celebrating yesterday! You in the huff yet teddybear1873? Was it fair play yesterday scotsboy - well Golach - wot did ya think of that spectacular display of football wizardry - its very quiet on the western front today, eh??!!! Lol! :D :D :D The Keg yesterday in Inverness, me, another Jambo, squidge, 90 Gers fans and a dozen boxes of kleenex - wot a party!!! Thanx to the owner Ali (big gers fan) for accommodating us and not throwing us out!!!! Just had to post, just had to......

scotsboy
25-Sep-05, 11:16
Only managed to listen to the game on Internet yesterday - sounded like the better team won.

98elite
25-Sep-05, 12:20
Weeboyagee, fello jambo here, hope your heads feeling a bit better, I was in Deano's sports bar in Inverness yesterday for the game, loads of jambos in there next time you are down be sure to go there. cracking atmosphere. What a result. c'mon the Hearts.

scorrie
25-Sep-05, 13:24
Weeboyagee, fello jambo here, hope your heads feeling a bit better, I was in Deano's sports bar in Inverness yesterday for the game, loads of jambos in there next time you are down be sure to go there. cracking atmosphere. What a result. c'mon the Hearts.

Good luck to Hearts, for too many years now the Old Firm have been getting away with the mentality of trying to be better than each other, rather than actually building a decent team capable of anything more. Rangers in particular have tried to lazily wave the chequebook to bring supposed quality in, Tore Andre Flo being perhaps the biggest waste of money in the history of the club. Celtic lack any ambition and without Henrik Larsson they would have wallowed in the swamp of mediocrity, in Rangers shadow, for the best part of the last 20 years.

At the start of the season I read a letter in the Daily Record from a Rangers fan who stated that the League would be over by Guy Fawkes night. I suppose, at the current rate of seperation, Hearts may well have put enough distance between themselves and Rangers to make that statement true, albeit in a different way from the writers intended message. At the start of the season Rangers were odds on favourites to lift the title, Hearts were 50/1, looking at the betting today both clubs are now 2/1 with Celtic favourites at 6/5, a price I would not touch with a barge-pole given the difficulty Celtic are having in putting anyone away. I said at the end of last season that both Old Firm teams were mediocre, only those with green or blue tinted specs can deny that both teams look precisely that at the moment a looking likely to be Marooned unless there is a turn around soon.

squidge
25-Sep-05, 17:19
The Keg yesterday in Inverness, me, another Jambo, squidge, 90 Gers fans and a dozen boxes of kleenex - wot a party!!! Just had to post, just had to......

You are sooooooooo mean you said i could post first!!!!!!!!!

What fun i had - its been a million years since i watched a footie match in a pub and despite supporting neither team i thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks to WBG and hispal for asking me along!!!!

weeboyagee
25-Sep-05, 22:40
Sorry squidge - woke this morning and just HAD to post - sore head and all. Have suffered the blue noses telling me so much how we should wait until we face a REAL team in the league - now I can say that we are still waiting!!!! Home now and a nice wee dram in the Smiddy (lol - my mate that owns the place still thinks they are on for the treble - hardy har har!!!!!) I'm ready for bed!!!

Was a great day - can't wait til we face the tims in a couple o weeks time!!! You up for another wee sesh in the Keg then squidge!??? And any o you other footie fans that want to be a jambo for the day!!!!

98elite - damn - soory I missed the time in Deanos but ye canna beat a pub full of Gers fans when you're holdin' court as a jambo lol! Will take u up on the offer v the Celtic if ur up for it???? It was great result wasn't it??? Scorrie - cheers for the support - 8 down - 3 to go and here's hopin that its all 11 without defeat - my mate chaffed me today about them still being on for the treble - now theres a good one for the bookies scorrie - hahahaha!!!! WBG signing off to bed after a weekend like no other! :cool: