PDA

View Full Version : Murson/Harper

kay
05-Nov-07, 00:26
Hi Everyone,

Having struggled I think I have seen a chink in my family research,ny gtgt-grandfather Alexander Morrison married first wife Elizabeth Nicholson/Nicolson in Waterleat 1843,daughter of who I belive Alexander and Margaret nee Swanson,,Havemarriage OPR,,,

Alexander Morrison/Morison gave parents as James and Margaret nee Harper,,,,Margaret Harper married a Mr James Murson in Wick 1811,,,who I now strongly belive could have died and Margaret then took up with James Morrsion,,,,,can anyone shed light on the above,,,,,is there any burial reg that would confirn,,,mygtgtgrandfather Alexander was born aprox 1823.in WIck,,,where would I find any bapt reg for this,??

Regards,
Kay,

Oddquine
05-Nov-07, 15:15
Aren't Murson and Morrison the same............like Alcherson/Aitcheson.or, in my case Banetson/Barneson?

elizabeth forbes
05-Nov-07, 15:35
Hi Morven,
Would be interested in Alexander Morrison b.c.1823 Wick your Ancestor. His Sister Janet b.c 1835 marr. Dec.1857 Wick. Parents James Morrison & Margaret Harper. Janet b.c. 1835. Died 21 Sep.1918 Bignold Hospital Wick. She was a nurse. Janet's Dau. Ann married into my Durrand Line. I have not been able to find any Bapt. for the ch. of James & Margaret.only the census info gives me approx. birth dates. Hope this is of some help. If you would like futher info send me a Private Message
Regards
Elizabeth Durrand
(Teeny)