PDA

View Full Version : kids!!

Dadie
04-Nov-07, 18:59
Just got my airflow bouncy castle back from my sister blew it up and put Lauren on it and you would have thought that we were trying to murder her from the noise and tears!!
Oh dear I was hoping to use it at a party for her at christmas time any other suggestions??

corgiman
04-Nov-07, 19:02
mine done the same until she was about 3, funny little things [lol]

Dadie
04-Nov-07, 19:10
the one in the central is facinating though thats why i dont understand the reaction!

corgiman
04-Nov-07, 19:12
maybe she just needs some company on it, go on get your shoes off and jump on :D

Dadie
04-Nov-07, 19:13
tried that ... didnt work ..hubby asked if I was wise..

corgiman
04-Nov-07, 19:15
pop some of her favorite toys on it like teddy or doll and just let her do it in her own time.

justine
04-Nov-07, 19:37
you could try inviting a few of your friends children around, kids tend to follow other kids better than adults...She may just go on with other kids no matter how old.Hope you get it figured out. as she will many hours fun on it when she does get there.

karia
04-Nov-07, 19:40
Sounds like a job for the mighty 'Ring Tailed Lemur' Dadie..though I suspect you'll have tried that by now.:confused

Good Luck Anyway!

Dadie
04-Nov-07, 19:48
nah scabby lemurs 1+2 didnt get a shot on the bouncy castle we are going to have a go with my sisters 2 year old see what Lauren thinks then..

BRIE
05-Nov-07, 13:27
my wee one was a bit dubious the first time we put him on one. I just tipped the balls from the ball pool in it & got in with him, he was quite happy after that! neighbours gave me funny looks mind!:lol: