PDA

View Full Version : new member wants to say hello and maybe help

Amber
04-Nov-07, 01:40
Just want to say hello to people on Caithness.Org. This is new to me and just a little bit mysterious.
Went to see bands at the Weigh Inn on Friday night. They were great. Had a great night out.
Celia Mc Dougall is a fantastic singer. Wow what a voice!

corgiman
04-Nov-07, 02:05
Welcome aboard :D The most annoying thing is having to wait 2 minutes between submitting posts :confused

highlander4
04-Nov-07, 02:23
Celia Mcdougall...........was she a teacher at thurso high.. i think she was and if it is the same woman she is a very good singer.

Welcome to the .org amber :D

Moi x
04-Nov-07, 02:59
Welcome Amber. I know how daunting a first post can be. You've done the hardest bit so you can lie back and enjoy.

Moi x

TRUCKER
04-Nov-07, 08:41
Hi amber and welcome to the org.

canuck
04-Nov-07, 09:45
Hello Amber.

Welcome to this interesting electronic community of fascinating people all sitting at their keyboards sharing stories, jokes, sage advice and their opinions on every topic under the sun. :)

Ricco
04-Nov-07, 10:14
Hello, Amber. Welcome to the org; I am sure that you will find it as enjoyable as the rest of us have.

Anne x
04-Nov-07, 11:12
welcome Amber happy posting

balto
04-Nov-07, 11:15
hi Amber,

welcome To The World Of The Org.

NLP
04-Nov-07, 11:37
Hello Amber a big welcome to the org

Camel Spider
04-Nov-07, 12:00
Welcome Amber .. ;)

Angela
04-Nov-07, 12:22
Hi Amber, welcome to the Org.... :)

Hope you have fun posting! :D

Ash
04-Nov-07, 12:24
WELCOME TO THE ORG

HAVE FUN

DONT HOLD BACK WHEN POSTING

THATS WHAT MAKES THE ORG THE ORG

HOPEFULLY CHAT SOON:D:Razz

Thumper
04-Nov-07, 12:34
Hello Amber and welcome to the org....happy posting ;) x

anneoctober
04-Nov-07, 12:37
Welcome Amber to the Org family ;) The land were opinions are free , but hopefully all in the best possible taste ! LOL Look forward to reading your posts.[lol]
Celia McDougall is a ( I'm proud to say) , friend of mine and she is without doubt a fantastic singer. She and her elder daughter Kathleen sang at our daughter's wedding in May this year. They had our kids ( 18 months - 12 yrs) enthralled .

Tighsonas4
04-Nov-07, 12:40
hi amber
welcome to this mysteries of the org
new also you will find the orgers a helpful bunch
happy posting tony

coastown
04-Nov-07, 13:54
Hi amber a big welcome to you----:Razz

nanoo
04-Nov-07, 14:02
Hi Amber, welcome to the family of Org. We look forward to your posts and the many discussions we will have. Have a good time, just like the rest of us.:lol:[lol]

telfordstar
04-Nov-07, 14:02
Celia Mcdougall...........was she a teacher at thurso high.. i think she was and if it is the same woman she is a very good singer.

Welcome to the .org amber :D

Is that the same celia Mcdougal that was depute in Wick High School?

Welcolme to the org I recently stated posting having just looked for long enough and havnt looked back a friendly bunch:)

karia
04-Nov-07, 15:38
Greetings Amber!

May your times with us be happy ones.:)

karia

cuddlepop
04-Nov-07, 16:40
Hello Amber,welcome to the Org.

Happy posting.:D

Buttercup
04-Nov-07, 17:27
Hi Amber, welcome to Orgland ~ have fun posting. :D

horseman
04-Nov-07, 17:35
Hi Amber,can't do better than say you are in one of the best'est friendliest forums in the world. Course you can allways make up your own mind;)

johno
04-Nov-07, 18:16
hello & welcome Amber, you,ll soon be as mad as the rest of us.
but it do,esnt hurt, :roll: [lol]

Sporran
04-Nov-07, 18:50
A warm welcome to the Org, Amber! Hope you enjoy ambling through its pages as much as I do, and we look forward to hearing more from you! :)

justine
04-Nov-07, 19:43
HI amber.Welcome to the org and hope you have many hours of fun on here....:lol::roll:

bluelady
04-Nov-07, 21:36
Hi Amber, Hello and welcome :Razz

Amber
04-Nov-07, 23:10
Gosh! I am humbled! Thank you for the many positive replies, greetings and words of encouragement. A warm welcome indeed! Thank you.:D

Amber
04-Nov-07, 23:29
Oooops! I think I've just replied to my own thread! Please be patient with me, I'm a learner driver! A very big thank-you for all of the lovely welcoming and supportive messages that you've sent me.:)

JAWS
05-Nov-07, 00:18
Don't worry, Amber, even old stagers can make Mistakes!

grandma
05-Nov-07, 12:36
Welcome Amber. I'm new to this too and it's a lot easier than I thought. Hope you get as much enjoyment from it as I do.:lol: