PDA

View Full Version : Nothing but the truth!!

bobsgirl
02-Nov-07, 23:46
Did anyone else watch this on Sky One tonight?
Show hosted by Jerry Springer......need I say more!!

My goodness, if you have got any secrets, this aint the program to be going in for!!!

They ask some very dodgy questions and if you lie once, then you lose all the money you have previously won by revealing some very intimate truths!!

newpark
03-Nov-07, 11:39
never seen it hope its repeated sounds good.

starry
03-Nov-07, 12:35
It is on Sky 2 tonight at 9.

I love this programme in a car crash tv kind of way.
I did feel very sorry for his wife last night, no money on earth would be worth hurting my families feelings like that.

She looked like she was about to cry or walk off at one point, when he said she wasn't the most attractive woman he had slept with since getting married :eek:

Why would anyone go on a programme like this knowing the truth would hurt your family so much.
Surely anyone with any sense would only consider it if they didn't have guilty truths that could be revealed.

And then he lost the whole lot anyway :roll:

sassylass
03-Nov-07, 17:02
goodness me, I learned to avoid that type of entertainment when I was a child and played Truth or Dare :roll: YUK!

beaty
06-Nov-07, 11:45
Please visit my blog for full story or vist digitalspy, you tube, skyone

this show is very misleading, they changed my questions on me, the questions are meant to go up in order of embarassment the higher the money, but they brought forward my harder questions and held back on easy questions......

other contestants have made contact with me to voice their concerns over the show being a possible fix.

http://uk.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-.Pki_2shfqfnkDf6y.og2UmwEtUjPGV.SnSukLykORQE

xx_chickie
06-Nov-07, 11:56
Wow, sounds all a bit strange to me!

beaty
06-Nov-07, 11:58
Why would anyone go on a programme like this knowing the truth would hurt your family so much.
Surely anyone with any sense would only consider it if they didn't have guilty truths that could be revealed.

And then he lost the whole lot anyway :roll:[/quote]

The questions are based on details the contestants give away at audition, so this says a lot about this man he wanted to get picked so he gave some shocking secrets about himself and I should think his wife and family already knew mine did..... you see we took the test a week or so before the show so we knew what the questions were.............

I went on the show to try and win some money, I knew the questions and tried to work out which question would be asked when, you see the rules state the more money envolved the more embarrassing/harder the questions... I banked I could get to 10,000 (if the test said I didnt lie)... before anything that would embarrass my family too much would be asked.... but then the production team stopped playing by their rules and brought later stage questions forward.... for example I was ask the following in order...

do you think your sister is more of a mother figure then you mother? yes

Is your mother invited to your wedding? no

Are you a pushy mum? no

is you mum coming to your wedding was def in my hardest 5 q's and are you a pushy mum should have been asked in the first round!!! other questions that could have been asked first but weren't are you a responsible mum? do you like your sister boyfriend...

their is no game its just controlled by the production team, I know that up till my day of filming they paid out the same amount everyday, after that time scale i couldnt say i wasnt there