PDA

View Full Version : Rant!!

hotrod4
02-Nov-07, 20:22
Sorry to have a rant but someone complained as I was selling a job lot of sim cards and thought it looked like I was running a business. :(

I stated on my ad that they were the free ones you get on the net but would be useful if you wanna sell on E-bay rather than wait for them all to arrive,etc.(there is still an add for multiple sims on their,obviously thought they would have a dig at me instead)

Some people obviously have nothing better to do with their time.
It seems a bit petty on the complainer as people can sell produce etc which obviously is running a business but when I want to sell a job lot of sims thats not allowed,doesnt seem fair to me :(

I know its not the admins fault they can only respond to members concerns, they are only doing their job and a good job they do too.

Just had to have my wee rant as feel a bit persecuted,better than being electrocuted I suppose!!!!

Just hope the complainer finds something better to do with their time,like get a life!!!!!

Riffman
02-Nov-07, 20:48
If you are selling to make money, rather then selling to get rid of them, then that is business trading. Some places do not allowed business trading.

Stargazer
02-Nov-07, 21:32
You pay your money and you take your choice.

hotrod4
02-Nov-07, 22:17
If you are selling to make money, rather then selling to get rid of them, then that is business trading. Some places do not allowed business trading.

So that means I could sell my own produce, i.e eggs, hay bales etc (all available on the org) and that wouldnt be business trading? even though I would be making money?

And if I am selling them way below market value isnt that selling to get rid of them?

Know what you mean though.

seems rules for some things but not for other things.

Riffman
02-Nov-07, 22:54
If you were selling teapot cosies that you had knitted yourself, that would probably be ok, but if you go an buy 100 teapot cosies and try to sell em, most people will see that as trade/business.