PDA

View Full Version : poundstrecher

cezzy1234
26-Aug-05, 11:46
I dont know how manny of you know but the poundstecher in Inverness is also closed they have put a mothercare there insted it was a really good shop i got a lot of things from there but it is only kids clothes now and stuff for babies.Where in Inverness do i go and get my stuff from now without paying to much monney :(

champagnebaby
26-Aug-05, 13:32
TK MAXX??

jay
26-Aug-05, 14:08
Matalan - takes some beating kids clotes from newborn right up to ladies size 26! household goods, the lot

98elite
26-Aug-05, 14:26
Poundstretcher has another store in Inverness it's on Bridge Street across from Littlewoods so chill.

cezzy1234
26-Aug-05, 16:35
No thats the one thats closed down

George Brims
26-Aug-05, 17:40
Well it was open last week. I was in there. Good deal on blank CDs (Memorex if I recall correctly).

Fran
26-Aug-05, 20:07
i was in the inverness branch opposite Littlewoods last week on my way home from london, and there was no sign saying they were closing.
Tesco is good for childrens clothes, but Mackays in thurso and wick have very good greatly reduced childrens wear just now.

Kaishowing
27-Aug-05, 09:11
I didn't know there was a Matalan in Inverness!!??!! Where's the closest to Wick? :eyes

Fifi
27-Aug-05, 10:58
I think that Mothercare has replaced the Poundstretcher store which was on the retail park near the cinema, not the one in town.

The Matalan is at Inshes park (near Raigmore), there is a row of units near the Tesco there - it's also near the Harry Ramsden chippy and a couple of large discount shoe shops are there as well.

cezzy1234
27-Aug-05, 11:10
thanks for letting me know i havent been down there for a very long time

moose and Lindsay
27-Aug-05, 11:55
I think that Mothercare has replaced the Poundstretcher store which was on the retail park near the cinema, not the one in town. .

That is right i was there on monday and it is now mothercare

I spend loads of money in Primark on clothes, pity there wasn't one in Inverness!!

Kaishowing
27-Aug-05, 12:00
The Matalan is at Inshes park (near Raigmore), there is a row of units near the Tesco there - it's also near the Harry Ramsden chippy and a couple of large discount shoe shops are there as well.

Thanks for that!! :)