PDA

View Full Version : Cat at Occumster

Liz
02-Nov-07, 16:38
Someone, who is moving to Occumster, has rung the CP helpline concerned about a tortie cat who stays at the property he has bought.
He was left a note by the previous owners saying the cat was there but he is not moving up unti January so the cat will be without food and is already thin!

The address is Craigmellan, Occumster so wondered whether anyone in that area could go along and leave some food until I can arrange for a volunteer to set a trap.
Also help checking the trap would be much appreciated!

porshiepoo
02-Nov-07, 18:28
Someone, who is moving to Occumster, has rung the CP helpline concerned about a tortie cat who stays at the property he has bought.
He was left a note by the previous owners saying the cat was there but he is not moving up unti January so the cat will be without food and is already thin!

The address is Craigmellan, Occumster so wondered whether anyone in that area could go along and leave some food until I can arrange for a volunteer to set a trap.
Also help checking the trap would be much appreciated!

Have pm'd you.
I will happily go out to the cat and even catch it if someone could just tell me exactly where the place is.