PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Government / Parliament have we got?

golach
02-Nov-07, 11:37
Goodness gracious me, what kind on Government have we voted in?
What a fiasco yesterday they could not even get the CIS Cup draw correct, what an embarrassment to Scotland to see our First Minister and the Presiding Officer making such a fool of themselves to get some cheap publicity.
And who let their drinks license run out also? The Holyrood Parliament thats who [disgust]
IMO they could not run a menage, what a embassassment. Two own goals in one day, what next I wonder.
By the way I am not mentioning all the broken promises from the SNP that have come to light this week.

Cattach
02-Nov-07, 14:15
Goodness gracious me, what kind on Government have we voted in?
What a fiasco yesterday they could not even get the CIS Cup draw correct, what an embarrassment to Scotland to see our First Minister and the Presiding Officer making such a fool of themselves to get some cheap publicity.
And who let their drinks license run out also? The Holyrood Parliament thats who [disgust]
IMO they could not run a menage, what a embassassment. Two own goals in one day, what next I wonder.
By the way I am not mentioning all the broken promises from the SNP that have come to light this week.

We get the Government we deserve and the Givernemnet we vote for - or in the case of many the Government they did not vote for because they were to lazy to go to the polls and them the same people moan about the legislators.

Sure the Scottish League must take some responsibility. Was there no one ther double checking and with an extra 'bit of paper' with the numbers on it. Anyone can misread soa double check would have been the obviousl things to have.

Camel Spider
02-Nov-07, 16:34
Well I dont vote so its not my fault !!

Billy Connolly got it right when said that we shouldnt vote as it just encourages them. When I look at the dishonest, deceitful, money grabbing oxygen theives that are only interested in themselves and the feathering of their own nests I feel ill. Then they appear shortly before their jobs are up for renewal because we suddenly matter to them. They are all as bad as each other and I wont have any part in being responsible for the chaos they preside over.

Bring on the revolution I say.

peter macdonald
02-Nov-07, 17:09
Golach please note At least the Met police were not knocking at the 1st ministers door at 6AM ala Tony Blair If you want to down the road of government screw ups corruption lies and the odd illegal war then please look at Westminster if you cant find enough to enough to satisfy your appetite then heve a look at Henry Mcleish and why he resigned or have a wee look at Monklands for some sharp pieces of corruption (not my words ,,it was a Labour MSP in the Herald) Oh and while your at it look to see who have paid out some cash to the farmers It isnt the Westminster government despite it being UK civil servants in Surrey who caused the problem That is bad government not some rubbish about a football match or if some Scottish parliament clerk didnt renew a licence ( Im not so sure the place should be licenced anyway)
PM
ps a web site to remind you
http://www.labour-watch.com/sleaze.htm

spurtle
02-Nov-07, 19:05
In the ballot there should be a choice for "none of the above" Unfortunately that choice would probably win.

concerned resident
02-Nov-07, 19:57
The SNP have not done to badly, so far, as its there first time in power, they are not near to getting in the league, of the rogues who served before them. in the Scottish parliament.
People seem to have very short memories.

horseman
02-Nov-07, 20:09
I watched a program I think it may have been on Sunday,something political,(must have been Sunday) ,an the snp mannie was on, thing is he came across as quite good:) I was quite prepared to run him an his politics down,but he surprised me,almost seemed human;)