PDA

View Full Version : Heather McCartney

katarina
01-Nov-07, 20:23
Anyone seen the interview? I felt sorry for her. just wondered what you all think.

Liz
01-Nov-07, 20:27
I am sorry but I have never liked her!

What she says about press intrusion and lies is true though! That's why I never believe anything I read in the tabloids!

Don't think she has done herself any favours with her TV interviews though as the press will be gunning for her even more now!

It would be best if she disappeared from the public eye for a while but don't think that is what she wants!

Camel Spider
01-Nov-07, 20:32
She is as mad as a Hatter isnt she ??

I think the phrase I would use is Emotional Incontinence. Whats her problem ??, she isnt exactly coming out of the marriage with a loss is she ??

And as for comparing herself to Diana and the Mcanns .. Cuckoo !!

George Brims
01-Nov-07, 20:33
I think the phrase I would use is Emotional Incontinence.

Ooh I love that phrase! Permission to nick it? :D

Welcomefamily
01-Nov-07, 20:46
just a gold digger

karia
01-Nov-07, 20:54
Didn't see the original interview but noticed that even the unholy alliance of Phil and fern who conducted the interview were at pains to point out that she had been largely misquoted in todays press.

karia

Billy Boy
01-Nov-07, 21:03
just a gold digger

my thought's exactly, if she wasnt after his money the divorce would of been done and dusted by now!

superted
01-Nov-07, 21:07
a gold digger and an attention seeker!!

karia
01-Nov-07, 21:14
Frankly, I have no time for either of them and am certain that neither will want for cash.

Karia

Camel Spider
01-Nov-07, 21:33
Ooh I love that phrase! Permission to nick it? :D

Please Do .. ;)

mccaugm
01-Nov-07, 21:51
I reckon she doesn't help herself but I do feel the press have been especially hard on her. I think they should just leave her alone and let her and her daughter get on with their lives in peace.

Ash
01-Nov-07, 22:03
I reckon she doesn't help herself but I do feel the press have been especially hard on her. I think they should just leave her alone and let her and her daughter get on with their lives in peace.

completely agree with you, she is chased by journalists they dont care about chasing her in cars with her child on board. its silly and dangerous[disgust]

ashaw1
01-Nov-07, 22:22
I'm in two minds about her. I did feel sorry for her in that interview but there is something about her that doesn't quite add up. She is spot on with her comments about press intrusion. I thought after the death of Diana we were promised something would be done but i actually think it is getting worse.

golach
01-Nov-07, 22:35
just a gold digger
IMHO, I am with you, a gold digger, she is not going to be short of a bob or two, and all this emotional blackmail she is doing to Sir Paul is just a piece of nonsense

lady penelope
01-Nov-07, 22:47
The woman needs help.Her family should be supporting her through her divorce. She should just disappear and bring her child up in privacy. The daughter is the real victim in this. What must she think! 'My mother is a nutball '?:roll:
The world of celebrity doesn't need Heather Mills Macartney!

dandod
01-Nov-07, 22:57
heather mills mcartney is a gold digger she is whats the phrase "selling (for want of a better word) herself) to the press she should be dignified for the sake of her child but when she opens her mouth rubbish just spills out,and how she can compare herself to the mcanns or princess diana is beyond belief.she needs to engage her brain before she opens her mouth.

Anne x
01-Nov-07, 23:02
I disagree both Paul and Heather new what they were doing yes well maybe on Pauls behalf rebound !!! Heathers Love Mmmm
Linda was not exactly your feminine cliche and neither is Heather Linda was hounded in the early days and a bit of a laughing stock BUT Paul married her they have a children and that should remain utmost as does heather with hers
I know she was misquoted today in the press as I watched all the interviews
at the end of the day Paul married her be it lust or love who knows
the price will no doubtly be paid

bluelady
01-Nov-07, 23:04
Fair enough the press should'nt be chasing her with her daughter in the car but then she should'nt be speeding to get away from them. She dos'nt want all this publicity, so whats the first thing she does? yep go on TV so it is all in the news, in tommorrow's newspapers and I noticed she had a scrapbook full of newspaper cuttings, especially about Paul Mc Cartney. She should shut up and Paul should learn not to run after bits of stuff that are akin to Turkish delights- full of eastern promise. They should have lived together, used contraception and waited to see how the relationship developed. Now he should pay for his mistakes, the pair of them shut up and lets pay to read something more interesting in the newspapers and on the news, it's getting boring:mad:

Thumper
01-Nov-07, 23:07
While heather did come across as rather unhinged in her interviews,do we really know what she has been put through?Yes there is money involved but what about the other things that have gone on behind the scenes that we dont know about?Divorces can be VERY messy,I know,I am going through my second one!And there are times I would love to be able to rant and rave about the mess that has become my life :( money cannot and will not make anyone feel better when emotions are so raw.Do I think she was right to air her views on tv?probably not,but if I had to go through a very public divorce and a very nasty bit of press intrusion,I think that I may have reacted in the same way x

karia
01-Nov-07, 23:11
So Nice to see another balanced view on the org!

You know diddly squat and surmise everything from what you read in the 'gutter press'.

Wait..was that a bit of evidence being used in an argument???

Nope..just some more opinions!:roll:

kariax

karia
01-Nov-07, 23:16
My last comment was for general consumption and Sooooo not directed at Thumps...we crossed over!

Thumps is a thinking persons Bunny!;)

kariax

scorrie
01-Nov-07, 23:23
I think that there are an awful lot of people in this world whom I would feel sorry for before I turned my sympathies in "poor" Heather McCartney's direction. Celebs court the media when it suits them and then complain about the media when the attention is unwanted. If you want the quiet life, live the quiet life. If you want fame and fortune, then be prepared for the life in the Goldfish Bowl.

The woman has a voice that would curdle milk and I can recall her rudely interrupting other panelists on Question Time a few years ago, in order that she could waffle on about subjects she clearly knew nothing about. It is a photo finish between Heather and Eddie Izzard as to the least likely candidates to ever put the world to rights on Dimber's show.

Anne x
02-Nov-07, 00:01
She is as mad as a Hatter isnt she ??

I think the phrase I would use is Emotional Incontinence. Whats her problem ??, she isnt exactly coming out of the marriage with a loss is she ??

And as for comparing herself to Diana and the Mcanns .. Cuckoo !!#she didnt Say any of that that been misquoted again

Money money money its a rich mans world -----Abba

Thumper
02-Nov-07, 09:23
My last comment was for general consumption and Sooooo not directed at Thumps...we crossed over!

Thumps is a thinking persons Bunny!;)

kariax
That's ok Karia, I knew you didnt mean me :) xx

badger
02-Nov-07, 16:30
It's the child I feel sorry for her - what chance does she have?

golach
02-Nov-07, 16:41
Money money money its a rich mans world -----Abba
She just wants to be a rich woman --------Golach [lol]

_Ju_
03-Nov-07, 10:07

I don't think that that is what she wants. Probably going off to live in peace and obscurity is the worst thing she can imagine and the reason for this divorce not to have been settled. If anyone is dragging herself and child through a public arena it is a Mills not a McCartney.

Anne x
03-Nov-07, 12:13
She just wants to be a rich woman --------Golach [lol]

LOL good answer !!! Ax

nanoo
03-Nov-07, 13:46
I think she set the ball rolling herself way at the start, she decided in her infanite wisdom to publicly accuse Paul McCartney of abuse. This was probably to get public sympathy and it backfired on her. I'm not saying he did. or he did'nt do this, but i think he is well liked in this country and therefore she's in the mess she got herself into now. Also i to think, she just wants to be as rich a woman as she can possibly be.

corgiman
03-Nov-07, 13:49
Nobody but the 2 parties involved will ever know the total truth but I suppose Sir Paul being the more public of both would always get more public sympathy. Either way it is very sad to see people so obviously need help and be scorned for it rather than offered a shoulder to lean on.

xx_chickie
04-Nov-07, 02:23
She must feel like the whole world's against her, but she certainly doens't help herself.

j4bberw0ck
04-Nov-07, 11:33
Reported in yesterday's paper (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2007/11/03/ccdiary103.xml) that she's fired her Press spokesman and hired another one, who as a joke had come up with a campaign slogan for her legal case against St Paul.

"Stump up, McCartney!"

Either she hasn't seen that, or she's developed a sense of humour rather late in life :lol::lol:

Camel Spider
04-Nov-07, 12:33
(sarcasm on)

Must be terrible for Heather.

Marrying a national Icon who kept you in a comfortable lifestyle, backed you up when his own daughter openly said she couldnt stand you and held back from attacking you in the media after the split. Even when your shady past came to light.

How it must have hurt when he then offered you a sum of money that would have kept her in a lifestyle most people cant dream of without you having to work another day in your life.

How does she stand it ?? .. what an absolute trooper.

(sarcasm off)

Its the little girl I worry about, I hope Paul gets custody.

mccaugm
04-Nov-07, 13:44
Why does everyone assume that Paul McCartney is such a bl%^Ły saint? I reckon there is no smoke without fire and I don't reckon hes as wonderful as people assume he is. He and Linda had spats but she was "sainted" later in life too.

Ash
04-Nov-07, 13:55
Why does everyone assume that Paul McCartney is such a bl%^Ły saint? I reckon there is no smoke without fire and I don't reckon hes as wonderful as people assume he is. He and Linda had spats but she was "sainted" later in life too.

i agree with this. Nobody bar paul and heather really know whats gone on, everyone is just listening to the media! these people write anything, they ruin peoples lives:mad:

Camel Spider
04-Nov-07, 15:22

So you are critical of the fact that you perceive people assume that Paul McCartney is a saint but you are quite happy to speculate that "there is no smoke without fire" .. :roll:

So it is OK for you to assume something but not for others to do so ??

Heather tried to use the media and it backfired, they uncovered things she tried to hide and she didnt get the public sympathy she wanted. Cue the interview on GMTV. She is manipulative .. and bad at it.

As I posted earlier it is the welfare of the kid I worry about, will not be easy growing up I think. She is the only one that gets my sympathy.

johno
04-Nov-07, 23:15
I dont think Paul Macartney is a saint, but Heather Mills is def miles away from that mark, espiecially with her crocodile tears. she,s well past the sell by date for pulling the wool over anybody,s eyes. :roll:

JAWS
05-Nov-07, 00:16
She, and those who act like her both male and female to be fair, remind my of the type of low-life who think that domestic squabbles should be conducted by screaming on top note in the middle of the street to, "show the neighbours what you are like!" The same people, when the neighbours fail to take their side, immediately turn their venomous tongues on anybody within earshot who fails to comply.

It's simply a matter of scale, be it in volume, numbers or in how pitiful their behaviour is. Where I come from there is a saying, "Go in and shut your door!"

Those who wish to parade their woes before the whole world, which obtaining a spot on prime time TV is designed to do, have no cause to complain when they get unwelcome attention and the response they get is not the one they like. Such people have brought the situation on themselves and I have no sympathy for them, especially when they repeat the same behaviour ad nauseum.

johno
05-Nov-07, 14:55
She, and those who act like her both male and female to be fair, remind my of the type of low-life who think that domestic squabbles should be conducted by screaming on top note in the middle of the street to, "show the neighbours what you are like!" The same people, when the neighbours fail to take their side, immediately turn their venomous tongues on anybody within earshot who fails to comply.

It's simply a matter of scale, be it in volume, numbers or in how pitiful their behaviour is. Where I come from there is a saying, "Go in and shut your door!"

Those who wish to parade their woes before the whole world, which obtaining a spot on prime time TV is designed to do, have no cause to complain when they get unwelcome attention and the response they get is not the one they like. Such people have brought the situation on themselves and I have no sympathy for them, especially when they repeat the same behaviour ad nauseum.

Brings to mind the saying, The best form of defence is attack. [disgust]

honey
05-Nov-07, 18:21
i feel a bit sorry for her. but there 3 sides to this story.. his, hers.. and the truth..

i didnt see all the interviews either.. but in the clips i saw.. i didnt think she was comparing herself to Diana or the Mccans... just showing how the press intrusion has been extreme in all these situations.. and with that, i have to agree...