PDA

View Full Version : Bacon butties any one?

Kenn
31-Oct-07, 23:48
No more bacon, no more ham,can't even have a dram!
Crisps and biscuits are out, Take Aways in doubt.
Must not eat fruit or drink it's juice, the acid spoils the dentine and teeth come loose.
Red meat, eggs and cheese lift colesterol up by several degrees.
Sugar and salt are banned, anything processed that comes canned.
I'll just sit here chewing carrot."Oh no! It's not organic so that too must go!"

Whilst I appreciate that we should all take care with our diets, try and get some exercise and not over indulge, I'm getting fed up. pardon my pun,with this constant stream of doos and don'ts seems like we are going to have to eat words!

Jeemag_USA
31-Oct-07, 23:52
Must not eat fruit or drink it's juice, the acid spoils the dentine and teeth come loose.
I'll just sit here chewing carrot."Oh no! It's not organic so that too must go!"

A life not worth living. A long time ago I was vegetarian for about two years. It was the bacon buttie that did it. It was well worth turning for. I am a slob when it comes to food, and I love myself for it :Razz

golach
01-Nov-07, 00:14

Whilst I appreciate that we should all take care with our diets, try and get some exercise and not over indulge, I'm getting fed up. pardon my pun,with this constant stream of doos and don'ts seems like we are going to have to eat words!
Lizz, dinna heed them, the smell of bacon cooking is the best alarm clock in the world, ye dinna hev till eat it, just leave it for me :lol:

grumpyhippo
01-Nov-07, 00:37
Alcohol is slowly killing me but , heh, I'm in no hurry!!!!

Anne x
01-Nov-07, 01:13

Lizz it disna matter good friends have come and gone succumb to the big C didna drink didna smoke didna eat bacon and they walked miles I widna beat my self about it to quote Bah humbug

sassylass
01-Nov-07, 01:16
I'll have one please

Anne x
01-Nov-07, 01:19
I'll have one please
me as well !!!! double sider

Rheghead
01-Nov-07, 01:37
I think smoked meats are more carcinogenic than non-smoked.

scotsboy
01-Nov-07, 08:29
Usual nonsense, a good balanced diet and everything in moderation is the answer.

TRUCKER
01-Nov-07, 09:12
It's a wonder we can eat anything every day their is another report saying that another stuff is bad for you just eat what u want.

dandod
01-Nov-07, 11:04
do you think these people who tell us not to eat certain foods dont eat then theirselves?i very much doubt it! the problem is they know too much and thats whats wrong with the world!

Torvaig
01-Nov-07, 11:06
Just what I thought all along; living is dangerous.......but I like living dangerously.....

nanoo
01-Nov-07, 14:04
If we took heed of all the things they say we should not eat, then i'm afraid we would become extinct. Every other day it's something new. I remember one time(don't remember what the food was though) not long ago, they said one day it was bad for you and the very next day they had changed their minds and said it was good for you. I say, just eat what makes you happy. Who wants to live forever anyway, about 100 years will do me fine thanks. Heres hoping.;)

ashaw1
01-Nov-07, 14:43

Well that pretty much sums up my entire diet. Sounds good though doesn't it?