PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Airport Car parking

Sandra
31-Oct-07, 21:33
Has anyone used the Travelodge at Glasgow airport car park while on holiday instead of the long stay car park?

I'm trying to find out if the car park is secure enough to leave car there, or whether I should use the long stay car park.

henry20
01-Nov-07, 12:02
I'm not sure if it was the travelodge we stayed at or not, but we did stay somewhere that gave us 14 days parking included in the price of the hotel room.

I wouldn't say the car park was 'secure' - its just a hotel car park, but our car was fine there and I would use it again.

Scunner
01-Nov-07, 13:15
We have stayed at the Holiday Inn several times and left the car. It is taken to a secure car park, and returned to the hotel in readiness for your return. It is really super, as you can walk to the terminal, without waiting for a pickup. We have used Q Park many times and it is also great.

philupmaboug
01-Nov-07, 14:55
Have to agree Scunner, have used this many times and they do take your car to a secure park for the duration of your holiday and then have it ready for pickup when you return.

oldchemist
01-Nov-07, 20:36
Yes - we have used the Holiday Inn a few times now - no problems with the car and the hotel is good.:)

lady penelope
01-Nov-07, 21:55
I have never used it myself but my parents think it's great. My dad loves his precious cars and would never risk damage.They find it good value and use the free shuttlebus to and from the airport.:)