PDA

View Full Version : Sparky

bobcat
31-Oct-07, 19:52
Please say a prayer for our dog Sparky who passed away today. He was a beautiful large Lab-German Shep cross rescue dog who was about thirteen years old, and a joy to be with. We have burried him at home this evening. I know the power of prayer works and I would like to send him on his journey with lots of love. Thanks from us and Sparky.

cuddlepop
31-Oct-07, 20:31
Please say a prayer for our dog Sparky who passed away today. He was a beautiful large Lab-German Shep cross rescue dog who was about thirteen years old, and a joy to be with. We have burried him at home this evening. I know the power of prayer works and I would like to send him on his journey with lots of love. Thanks from us and Sparky.
So sorry to hear about your sad news.

Its just horrible when you much loved pet passes away.:~(

corgiman
31-Oct-07, 20:41
So sorry to hear of your sad loss, it's such a bad pain when you lose them but it does lessen in time.

nanoo
31-Oct-07, 21:53
I will remember Sparky in my prayers tonight. So sorry to hear about your loss. Having had dogs myself, i've been where you are tonight. Big hugs to you.:~(

Liz
31-Oct-07, 23:42
I am so very, very sorry for your loss.
All of us who have suffered the loss of a pet know the pain you are going through and will be sending loving thoughts your way tonight.

I know that Sparky will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge when the time comes for you to be reunited.
I am sure he will be telling everyone how lucky he was to be loved so much!

carasmam
01-Nov-07, 11:35
Safe journey Sparky - thinking of you :~(

Ash
01-Nov-07, 11:45
my thoughts are with you and your family

RIP Sparky :~(

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

MISS K
01-Nov-07, 14:36
Poor you, My baby boy died 3 months ago, so i know how you are feeling, we still miss him everyday :~(

bobcat
01-Nov-07, 22:13
Thank you everybody for your kind words and prayers. I know it has made a difference in the great scheme of things. Sparky and us will sleep better tonight because of your love and kindness. Good night and God bless. xx

jean
02-Nov-07, 01:15
run free sparky over the bridge..

jean
02-Nov-07, 01:18
There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colours. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.
When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food, water and warm spring weather. The old and the frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day together.
There is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth. So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up. The nose twitches! The ears are up! The eyes are staring! And this one suddenly runs from the group!
You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take him or her in your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet. Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.