PDA

View Full Version : mobile dog groomer

cezzy1234
25-Aug-05, 10:51
Hi i am wondering dose any one out there need there dogs groomed i have just started up and would like to get some coustom i will come round to your house and groom and shampoo and pammper your pets.All for a reasable rate depending on the size dog i have been thinking to start much sooner but i have time now and would be happy to come to you and groom your pets i have a full blown ceritficate and i an willing to give every size dog a go if intresded please e mail me or pm me thanks. :o) :) :D

lelebo
25-Aug-05, 11:15
I'm just waiting for a border terrier puppy and their coats need to be 'stripped' rather than 'clipped' - can you do this? He'll be fluffy for a while yet but will need it when he's older

Bill Fernie
25-Aug-05, 13:55
Have you thought about adding apge about your new business to the business index at http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/category.php?cat=34

Just complete the online form with contact detail and description of the services you are offering and your page will go in quite soon. the your page is there 24 hours aday for anyoen in the area looking for a dog grooming service.

Good Luck with the venture

Bill Fernie

zagor
25-Aug-05, 20:58
Does it cost to add your business to the index

Bill Fernie
26-Aug-05, 08:20
The pages in the Business Index are free to any business in Caithness.
www.caithness-business.co.uk

Just complete the online form and after we have checked the content the page will go live.

Sutherland businesses can get a free page in the Sutherland Business Index
www.sutherland-business.co.uk

Lavenderblue2
29-Aug-05, 17:40
I am very disappointed - cezzy1234 was to clip my daughters poodle yesterday but failed to turn up at the appointed time and hasn't answered my PM in 24hrs.

LB

cezzy1234
29-Aug-05, 18:53
i been in bed all weekend with flu i did e mail but you must not of recived it i appolagise for your diconfinience i dont normaly let peopple down when i make a prommise but i am feeling a bit better now and will arainge another day with you if you still wont me to come.I am going away soon so let me know.I am so sorry :~(

attidude9464
03-Sep-05, 23:46
What name do you trade under as my friend was looking for someone to clip her westie. Where are you based and how much would it cost do get the westie washed, clipped and dried.