PDA

View Full Version : Birthday ideas for a 4 yr old

changilass
29-Oct-07, 19:16
Anyone got any ideas for a birthday treat as the wee man will be 4 at the begining of december.

In Inverness there are the likes of soft play areas but not wanting to take him on such a long drive for a couple of hours play as I think this would be unfair on him.

He loves going out for meals so will do that at teatime but looking for something fun earlier in the day.

Ash
29-Oct-07, 19:26
i took my 3year old to the bowling alley at the start of the year and she loved it, had the bumpers on obviously...... then had something to eat

just an idea

Thumper
29-Oct-07, 20:03
How about a fancy dress party?Or heehaw donkeys?I did a pirate party for my youngest when he was 4 or 5 and they had a ball x

Dadie
30-Oct-07, 13:27
hire a bouncy castle and have a treasure hunt in the garden (or living room if weather is bad) for hidden sweets usual games of pass the parcel musical statues etc birthday cake and sandwiches keep it quite simple kids may get as high as kites but they are still little and 1 1/2 to 2 hours should be enough they will be tired out!!

lynne duncan
30-Oct-07, 13:57
paddling pool in living room filled with soft balls, hide the sweetie, hire staxigoe hall with the bouncy castle,

grumpyhippo
30-Oct-07, 16:42
Buy them some luggage.
Its never too early to explain that they will have to leave home eventually.:lol:
I failed to do this for my now 20 something daughter and she is still hanging around the nest.[evil]

ps. ............ does someone want an almost fully housetrained live in housekeeper (likes listening to very weird music)