PDA

View Full Version : anyone know?

young
28-Oct-07, 20:32
hi there does anyone know were i can buy "High school musical" zip up top(jacket) and jogging trousers for my daughter. i managed to get her the t-shirt out of tesco but no luck in getting the top and trousers i tried ebay but can find anywere else that sell it? any help much appreciated

footie chick
28-Oct-07, 22:38
dont know about the trousers but my daughter got a lovely zip up top from asda in a present.

kc
28-Oct-07, 23:04
The disney store has lots of the High school musical stuff,

telfordstar
28-Oct-07, 23:26
if all else fails try ebay:D

rockchick
29-Oct-07, 11:04
Definitely try ebay. I did a quick search for "high school musical" jacket, and got 51 entries.

Good luck!

young
29-Oct-07, 13:30
dont know about the trousers but my daughter got a lovely zip up top from asda in a present.

got someone to go into Asda in Elgin and the big one in Aberdeen the other day but they said as soon as they are getting them in the are straight back out the door they are selling that fast!!!

will keep trying thanks for your help

footie chick
04-Dec-07, 14:34
Don't know if your still looking but Tesco's in Wick had them the last time I was in.

Ash
04-Dec-07, 14:46
yeah i saw them on friday and thought about the woman on the org lol

young
04-Dec-07, 22:57
managed to get a jumper from disney shop ad the trousers from Asda in Edinburgh. I did also see the t-shirts in Tescos got one there but the sizing on the clothes is really small she is only 4 but had to get her size 6 in the t-shirts! thabks for all your info and help:)