PDA

View Full Version : Weather

Wish
27-Oct-07, 13:59
Weather is a bit wild on Skye today, how is it up there in Caithness? its chucking buckets and the wind is whipping up quite a lot here and its cold too!!

golach
27-Oct-07, 14:09
In Edinburgh today, it is mild, warm and cloudy, but a breeze is begining

Yoda the flump
27-Oct-07, 14:12
In Wick its overcast, windy (maybe not for Caithness) and trying to rain

karia
27-Oct-07, 14:13
Here in Falkirk it is very, very dull.

And the weather's not great either!:lol:

karia

Anne x
27-Oct-07, 14:16
A lot cooler here In Aberdeen today and been trying to rain and very windy

golach
27-Oct-07, 14:42
Sun is out in Edi, and 14 degrees

Ash
27-Oct-07, 14:45
its raining and cold in thurso:~(

canuck
27-Oct-07, 17:23
Sun is out in Edi, and 14 degrees

Further east in this beautiful city, the sun has gone, the clouds are dark and the wind has grown in intensity. I heard an ominous sounding crash on the roof not too long ago.

karia
27-Oct-07, 17:30
Hi canuck,

Yes! lashing and crashing now in Falkirk!:(

karia

golach
27-Oct-07, 20:15
Further east in this beautiful city, the sun has gone, the clouds are dark and the wind has grown in intensity. I heard an ominous sounding crash on the roof not too long ago.
That crash was a fat pigeon landing on your roof for the night Canuck [lol] , And still no sign of rain, a balmy but breezy night.

Lavenderblue2
27-Oct-07, 20:25
I was in Inverness today and it was overcast, a wee bit showery but not cold. It got steadily worse as we came up the road and I felt cold when I got home.

The forecast looks quite good for tomorrow and Monday though - here's hoping. :roll:

Margaret M.
27-Oct-07, 20:45
My nephew and girlfriend arrived from Scotland on Tuesday. It started raining on Tuesday night and did not stop until this morning. Of course, I'm delighted since this is the first meaningful rain we've had in months but they're not so chuffed. It is beautiful here now and will be for the next week but we are heading to Florida on Tuesday and guess what the seven day Orlando forecast shows, yeppers, rain and thunderstorms.

Thumper
27-Oct-07, 21:32
I have been out building snowmen all day so only just noticed this thread ;) Seriously tho....not nice today at all!Always the same at this time of year we get a windy time and by halloween all the tree's are bare x