PDA

View Full Version : Haunted House ?

mums angels
26-Oct-07, 16:35
Could anyone please tell me when, where and if the haunted house is on this weekend or is it next ? My daughter came home today saying its tonight at the firestation .confirmation anyone?

Thank you

Ash
26-Oct-07, 16:46
hey its tonight and 2moro night, in the firestation, unsure of time, think its 6 til late, my dads gonna be scarying people again tonight lol
:D

connieb19
26-Oct-07, 16:51
Do you have to be there for 6 and it lasts for hours, or can you go anythime and it's just for a short time? Ive never been before but I quite fancy it. Is it any good?

Ash
26-Oct-07, 16:54
Do you have to be there for 6 and it lasts for hours, or can you go anythime and it's just for a short time? Ive never been before but I quite fancy it. Is it any good?

u can go at anytime, its on saturday aswell, its very very good, its not on for long, you get guided through, very scary!

last year people took kids and had to come back out, nor for young kids, like i said its very scary:Razz

mums angels
26-Oct-07, 16:54
Well the whole family loved it last year ..its better to get there early as there can be a long wait and many of the teenagers go round a few times ...

not sure of the price though

last year my 7 year old and 4 year old went and still had fun ..oldest was more scared than the youngest ...(depends on the child i think )

Ash
26-Oct-07, 16:57
Well the whole family loved it last year ..its better to get there early as there can be a long wait and many of the teenagers go round a few times ...

not sure of the price though

its £3:)

they also have hot dogs, juice, crisps on sale and some games for kids who dont want to go into the house

mums angels
26-Oct-07, 20:55
The kids went with there dad tonight he was there at 6 but didnt start til 7 , the kids and hubby thought it was great and very well done ..only downfall in whole evening was after and hour in the line the eldest needed the toilet and there wernt any but hubby brought her home then they went back and were allowed back to place in the line as he'd already paid which was very nice of them ..

Ash
26-Oct-07, 21:03
was also at the haunted house, didnt take my youngest as she is only 3, house was very well done, very scary, screamed lots - very sore throat

there was toilets as someone used them when we were leaving

mums angels
26-Oct-07, 21:08
was also at the haunted house, didnt take my youngest as she is only 3, house was very well done, very scary, screamed lots - very sore throat

there was toilets as someone used them when we were leaving

oh well the woman at the door didn't know if there was any and had a look but she said everything seemed locked ..she was very helpful though and in the end it didn't matter as it only took 10 mins to get her home and back down ..

hubby just informed me that they did have to open up some toilets by the time he left as people were asking but you had to go through first to use them which at the time with her needing the toilet badly would't have been an option , but like he said it was very clever and well done

Ash
26-Oct-07, 21:21
she will be happy to know she is helpful as she is a friend, lol

was abit disturbed as when i went in the were stopping groups as kids because last year knives were taken in, its just ridicolous, what on earth are they gaining from putting everyones life in danger, makes me mad[evil]

Julia
26-Oct-07, 22:34
I went round that once, years and years ago it was, I distinctly remember being scared absolutely witless and right at the end we were all stood terrified in a completely pitch black room when 'somebody' suddenly fired up what sounded like a chainsaw! Never moved so fast in my life! No way I could go round it again, my heart couldn't take it [lol]

Max
27-Oct-07, 11:07
It was soooo well done amd soooo scary. I loved it. Only one wee moan, and I don't mean to be a grump, if groups of teenagers (and I have one of my own so I know what they are like!!) didn't jump over he barriers and push in front constantly the queue would go down so much faster for everyone. Won't stop me from going next year though!! :)

Ash
27-Oct-07, 11:32
It was soooo well done amd soooo scary. I loved it. Only one wee moan, and I don't mean to be a grump, if groups of teenagers (and I have one of my own so I know what they are like!!) didn't jump over he barriers and push in front constantly the queue would go down so much faster for everyone. Won't stop me from going next year though!! :)

yeah that irrated me aswell

also my brother and dad were in it and the said alot of the older kids were spoiling it for others, saying it wasnt scary - why go in then?:confused

think they made alot of money last night, and all money goes to charity so well done

las123
27-Oct-07, 21:43
was really good, but there was 2 lassies ages 10 ish going around with us and they had to be taken out my mate suggested that it should be on seperate nights, one really scary for adults and older kids then one less scary for the wee ones. really well done though and worth a look!!!!:lol:

mums angels
27-Oct-07, 22:05
that would be a good idea for the kids ..my two 5 and 8 loved it though and wern't too scared we had drummed it into them that if they wanted to go they had to remember that it was just people dressed up and they were with their dad so that helped ..eldest was still more scared than the youngest ..maybe a girl thing :D