PDA

View Full Version : Black Cocker Spaniels Pups for sale

diddi
26-Oct-07, 10:27
6 highly pedigreed black cocker spaniel pups for sale.

5 dogs and 1 bitch

They are currently 4 weeks old, so will be ready for sale by the beginning of december. They will be checked by vet and will have had their first jag.

Can be seen along with mother, they are really to georgeous to be described and really have to be seen.

For further details contact Helen 01847831557 (after 6pm) please no timewasters.

Wish
26-Oct-07, 10:36
Hi

Are the pups show type or working?

diddi
26-Oct-07, 11:01
they are off working dogs but make great pets but also could be shown

jean
26-Oct-07, 14:49
I have working cockers and altho they can be trialled they cannot be shown as they are not "show strain"
Id be laughed out of the ring.. its ok for fun shows like pet shows.. but crufts wouldnt entertain a kc working cocker spaniel. they have a completely different look from the show type. and are usually a lot more active as they have been bred for working ability not looks.
Some people have been disapointed in the past by aquiring a kc reg cocker then finding out its not suitable for showing .. its up to us.. the working cocker folk,.. to let them know in advance what the dog will end up looking like.
have you a pic of the mother and her pups for us to admire?

diddi
26-Oct-07, 15:38
Hi Jean will take photos over weekend and will pm to you early next week

Tilter
26-Oct-07, 22:30
I have working cockers and altho they can be trialled they cannot be shown as they are not "show strain"
Id be laughed out of the ring.. its ok for fun shows like pet shows.. but crufts wouldnt entertain a kc working cocker spaniel. they have a completely different look from the show type. and are usually a lot more active as they have been bred for working ability not looks.
Some people have been disapointed in the past by aquiring a kc reg cocker then finding out its not suitable for showing .. its up to us.. the working cocker folk,.. to let them know in advance what the dog will end up looking like.
have you a pic of the mother and her pups for us to admire?

Jean,
I would like to get to know you better and ask you some questions about a rescue "working cocker" because we have one and I would like to know more, but I'm stupid with this message forum. Can you private message me please. Cheers.

jean
27-Oct-07, 09:43
yes Ill try to help best I can. Ive had working cockers for 25 years now.. lovely dogs when they are in the right homes.