PDA

View Full Version : Photo of missing cat

Lavenderblue2
23-Aug-05, 10:36
My cat is missing from Newport Berriedale he is black and white but mainly black on his body with a white underside and legs with a black smudge on his nose which led to his vets name 'Smudge' although he only ever gets called Puss.
He may be in a shed at Berriedale so please look if you live in the area - but most likely he has started the long treck home to the Hill of Forss!!

If you happen to spot him please let us know as his brother is missing him........... and so are we.

I now have a link to a (not very good) photo of puss - many, many thanks to 'luskentyre' for his assisitance.

Lavenderblue
http://members.lycos.co.uk/JRobson/24_09_03.JPG

cezzy1234
23-Aug-05, 11:12
there is one that looks like yours i balmore at the momment

Lavenderblue2
24-Aug-05, 12:50
Hi Cezzy

I just spoke to Jimmy at Balmore and the B & W cat he has came from a family who recently emigrated.

Thanks though - it was worth a try.

LB

Margaret M.
24-Aug-05, 16:44
I sure hope your kitty shows up soon.

Lavenderblue2
24-Aug-05, 19:15
Me too! I am just worried that he may get killed on the road if he is trying to make the long journey home. Cats are very clever creatures when it comes to finding their way home but not so good at road safety!!

Thank you for your concern Margaret M.

LB

Lavenderblue2
27-Aug-05, 20:19
My husband went to make a cup of tea about half an hour ago - and came back through saying 'here's a visitor for you' and in walked puss!!!

Rather dirty and a bit on the thin side but he's now lying in front of the fire in seventh heaven!

His brother gave him a firm slap!!

Thank you again to all who helped Luskentire and Mandy especially.

LB :o) :) :D

Zambo
27-Aug-05, 20:28
That has made my day - I'm so glad he has come back safe and sound.

You must be so relieved!

M

Moira
27-Aug-05, 20:40
Oh bless - such good news. So it's salmon steaks all round tonight then ?? :lol:

Must be your lucky day - I just posted a message re the book you are looking for too !!
Have a good evening.

Margaret M.
27-Aug-05, 22:37
What wonderful news. Cats are amazing.

Liz
27-Aug-05, 22:52
Aaawww that is absolutely brilliant news!!!!! :D

What a relief!!

Liz

muts
27-Aug-05, 23:02
What a purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect ending :lol:

luskentyre
27-Aug-05, 23:15
Awww - I'm really glad!! I was just thinking about him earlier, wondering where he was.

I'm sure he'll be back to his normal self in no time!

trinkie
28-Aug-05, 09:17
Cat Kisses by Bobbi Katz

Sandpaper kisses
on a cheek or chin -
that is the way
for a day to begin.

Sandpaper kisses -
a cuddle, a purr.
I have an alarm clock
that's covered with fur.

So glad to hear your cat has returned - I bet it could tell
a story or two!
SD

Lavenderblue2
28-Aug-05, 14:49
Thank you all for your good wishes - it is so good to know that there are so many caring folk out there.

Your poem is delightful Silver Darlings and I am sure the rest of you think so too.

LB