PDA

View Full Version : when will i,will i........

dandod
24-Oct-07, 20:04
when willi,will i, become an orger.

anneoctober
24-Oct-07, 20:30
Not until Asda complete buyout of Tesco's.........:lol:

telfordstar
24-Oct-07, 20:34
Not until Asda complete buyout of Tesco's.........:lol:

Hahahahaha i was wondering how long it would take for someone to write a comment like that :lol:

dandod
24-Oct-07, 20:36
ooooooohhhh sour grapes!!

hotrod4
24-Oct-07, 20:59
Just keep replying to EVERY post and you'll soon become a .ORGER.!!! :)

But you will need to know the password and the extreme handshake that all of us .ORGER'S already know but wont divulge until you are ready to leave the dark side! So be patient practise extreme handshakes (try googling for them)and the path of righteousness will soon be yours. :)

dandod
24-Oct-07, 21:01
thanks at least someone gave a sensible response.thats more than i do. the handshake thing sounds a bit dodgy though!!

Thumper
24-Oct-07, 21:02
Hotrod, you are not supposed to tell them about the handshake!Now they have an unfair advantage when they try to become one of "us" we will have to think up some new initiation now :) x

huh
24-Oct-07, 21:17
Eh, what's the deal with being a .Orger anyway? Just an avatar?

Thumper
24-Oct-07, 21:21
huh,don't worry.....all will be revealed ;) x

anneoctober
24-Oct-07, 21:51
ooooooohhhh sour grapes!!
Not at all dandod, it's called "kick em when they're down!" :lol: You will soon become wise to the ways of the Org............[lol]

Thumper
24-Oct-07, 21:53
Not at all dandod, it's called "kick em when they're down!" :lol: You will soon become wise to the ways of the Org............
Not until they learn the handshake tho eh Anne?[lol] x

porshiepoo
25-Oct-07, 09:48

I can't answer, I can't answer that!

Sorry couldn't resist. :lol:

Ricco
25-Oct-07, 09:49
Hotrod, you are not supposed to tell them about the handshake!Now they have an unfair advantage when they try to become one of "us" we will have to think up some new initiation now x

That's right - I thought the handshake was meant to be kept quiet until they were almost ready. Tsk, tsk.:confused

Next thing you know, Hotrod'll be telling them about how to become a 1k orger.

golach
25-Oct-07, 09:52
the answer is here post #2

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=13352

Thumper
25-Oct-07, 09:59
That's right - I thought the handshake was meant to be kept quiet until they were almost ready. Tsk, tsk.:confused

OMG Ricco it can't happen!They can't tell the newbies what the 1k orgers went through to get there....they will all abandon us ;)

xx_chickie
25-Oct-07, 11:29
I didn't realise I was a .Orger until the other day :)

hotrod4
25-Oct-07, 11:46
OMG Ricco it can't happen!They can't tell the newbies what the 1k orgers went through to get there....they will all abandon us ;)

But didnt you notice that I never mentioned the "initiation" ceremony?
I wont divulge too much to them,I promise.
What i will tell them though is that it involves a packet of hob nobs,tin of hairspray,1 clove of garlic and a copy of the radio times.
Thats it no more info.

P.S How many people googled "extreme handshakes" ? go on admit it!! :)

Thumper
25-Oct-07, 11:50
But didnt you notice that I never mentioned the "initiation" ceremony?
I wont divulge too much to them,I promise.
What i will tell them though is that it involves a packet of hob nobs,tin of hairspray,1 clove of garlic and a copy of the radio times.
Thats it no more info.

P.S How many people googled "extreme handshakes" ? go on admit it!!
Ok Hotrod I will let you off:) Be warned tho that if you keep telling people about the "secrets" you will have to be dealt with sternly,Ricco is already warming up the electric chair :lol: x

Mik.M.
25-Oct-07, 11:52
didn't google extreme handshakes, but I want to be an orger too!

Victoria
25-Oct-07, 18:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNP68QkfUTw

canuck
25-Oct-07, 19:49
Handshake! What handshake? Nobody told me about a handshake!

In my day you had to wait a year to become an orger. Well, we weren't called .Orgers then. It was well after my avatar moment that Saveman came up with the term orger.

helenwyler
25-Oct-07, 20:01
Hi canuck!

What were orgers called in those early days?

I love history;)!

golach
25-Oct-07, 20:03
Stop it Ricco!!!, the newbies are neurotic enough without making up nonsense about handshakes, and funny quotes about being on the level or are you on the square.[lol]
It is good to become an orger I agree, but the rest of the baggage about becoming a 1.2 or 3k orger is just a load of twaddle as far as I am concerned,and carries no special standing or respect. Once you join the .Org then you have as much rights as anyone else.

catnip
25-Oct-07, 20:13
I only noticed two weeks ago that I became an orger, I thought I was going to stay a new member for ever. It will happen !