PDA

View Full Version : Y-not

gunnlass
23-Oct-07, 19:47
Was in the Y-Not for lunch today it was ace, had crab cakes on a bed of rice with chilli sauce, best I've tasted and the place is so nice to sit back in.

Rheghead
23-Oct-07, 22:24
I'm glad that it isn't as bad as I experienced it that time ie. slow waiting staff (too busy blethering), food cold and not exactly what I ordered and tinned veg.

Jeemag_USA
23-Oct-07, 23:23
I have not yet had the pleasure of being in there, but I do know the proprieters and know how hard working they are, looking forward to my first visit in spring when I come home :P

Ash
18-May-08, 10:52
was in ynot on thursday for lunch, my god it was good, me and other half had a zinger wrap(tastes like kfc ones) also had a chinese chicken panani it was ace, u got coleslaw and chips with it, the place is so relaxed and comfy def going back

padfoot
18-May-08, 16:14
yeah y not is great had a lovely 6 pound bacon cheese burger with curly fires and was brill

mccaugm
18-May-08, 17:17
Never thought of going there before. Couple of questions...do they have good veggie food and are the prices reasonable?

thejudd
19-May-08, 00:56
Just one question where is y-not

mccaugm
19-May-08, 09:40
Just one question where is y-not

Between the Co-op in Thurso and the precinct.

thebigman
29-May-08, 14:57
yeah y not is great had a lovely 6 pound bacon cheese burger with curly fires and was brill

That's a burger and a half!!!

mccaugm
29-May-08, 23:17
Well folks tried this place on recommendation from here for dinner tonight. Service was a little slow but the waitress was friendly and helpful and the food was just fine. I had a salad (usually very boring) but it was lovely. Hubby had cumberland sausage and was impressed too.:D

Ash
30-May-08, 19:51
went for lunch today, there was a table of 16 in had to wait abit to get our food, the food was lovely as usual :D

Bobinovich
09-Jan-09, 22:55
Was in today for the first time and it will definately not the last! Food was delicious - had cajun chicken on cream penne with peppers and if I'd had the nerve I'd have turned the bowl inside out & licked it clean :D!

Menu was varied, prices quite reasonable and service not bad either. The place has a nice atmosphere and I feel I could happily take the kids in there - will try that out soon enough too!

A big Bob Thumbs Up!

ett23
12-Jan-09, 15:22
I've been in the Y-Not before but not for food - just for a drink and a game of pool. I've always fancied a meal there but the day myself and hubby went out for lunch (cos of having no kids with us) was friday 3rd January and it was shut - disappointed!:roll: We'll have to arrange to go another time.

Fantoosh
12-Jan-09, 15:42
I've been in the Y-Not before but not for food - just for a drink and a game of pool. I've always fancied a meal there but the day myself and hubby went out for lunch (cos of having no kids with us) was friday 3rd January and it was shut - disappointed!:roll: We'll have to arrange to go another time.

Ynot was closed the first and the second, which was the Thursday and the Friday but it was open the Saturday......staff need holidays too you know [lol]

mums angels
13-Jan-09, 11:59
Hubby and i take the kids to Y-not as its a relaxed atmosphere, they don't have a childrens menu but offer half portions for the kids , the food is great and have personally have never experienced a problem with slow staff.