PDA

View Full Version : Thank goodness

Ricco
23-Oct-07, 07:40
Its baack! Thank you, thank you. Mwua. Now, lets all help in keeping this thing running properly. Inform the mods of anyone you suspect is going to kill it for the rest of us. Nice to see things back to normal. Thanks, Bill.:D

Angela
23-Oct-07, 08:12
Well said, Ricco! :)
I think in just a couple of days most of us realised how much we missed the general forum....I certainly did, and I'm not ashamed to say that something was missing from my life!
Let's do all we can to look after our forum and keep it a good place to meet.
Many thanks, Bill. :D

lassieinfife
23-Oct-07, 08:50
Thank goodness its back..... just werent the same without the general forum... than you

Ash
23-Oct-07, 08:51
so glad its back, i kept checking every 10mins when it was off to see if it was back, missed it lots

keep up the good work

love the org:Razz

johno
23-Oct-07, 09:19
yes im more than happy that it,s back. big thank you Bill.:cool:
but what exacly but it down in the first place[disgust]

scotty_mags
23-Oct-07, 09:27
I honestly did'nt realise how much I depend on the general forum for my daily "fix" of goss....and it lets me keep in touch with "home" now that i no longer live in Caithness........thank you Bill for sorting it out......let's hope whatever caused the "outage" does not get repeated.....

:)

girnigoe
23-Oct-07, 09:33
Yaaay!!!

I too didnt realise how much I 'depend' on these forums!!

Cold Turkey was no fun at all :lol:

Keep up the good work Bill and Co.... We missed you!!

golach
23-Oct-07, 09:36
Thanks to all the Admin in getting this "problem" fixed. You backroom boys and the Moderators dont get recognised enough for the work you all do.
To use a Naval term "Bravo Zulu"'s all round.

brandy
23-Oct-07, 09:39
oh thank you thank you thank you.. now to get my fix!

xx_chickie
23-Oct-07, 09:41
was getting worried about the forum not being here, glad it's back, thanks!! :)

Thumper
23-Oct-07, 09:41
Whoo Hoo!I am sooooo glad it's back to normal!Thanks guys for all the hard work x

helenwyler
23-Oct-07, 09:45
Hooray! Never before has the word 'general' given me so much delight!:)

Thanks to Bill & Co for your hard work, and sorry you had such an unpleasant task!

Helen

paris
23-Oct-07, 09:50
I luv ya i luv ya i luv ya , Life just wasnt the same. Thank-you for sorting it all out ! jan KISSIE KISSIE !!XXXXXXX

cuddlepop
23-Oct-07, 09:59
Thank you for sorting out what ever problem it was.
I dont think we realise the extra pressure running this forum puts on you guys.

Thank you all once again for restoring a little bit of normality to my life.:D

mccaugm
23-Oct-07, 10:04
:lol:Never thought I would be pleased to see the word "General"....thanks for bringing it back online.:D

lin
23-Oct-07, 10:54
You dont realise you miss it until its gone!!!
Lin

xx_chickie
23-Oct-07, 10:59
You dont realise you miss it until its gone!!!

Just like everything in life, Lin! It's sad we all missed it so much hehe!

wifie
23-Oct-07, 11:06
PHEW! THANK YOU!

Anne x
23-Oct-07, 11:13
Thanks to all behind the scenes for your hard work couldnt of been a easy time for you all
good to be back
Ax

hotrod4
23-Oct-07, 11:43
Thanks to all behind the scenes for your hard work couldnt of been a easy time for you all
good to be back
Ax

I second that emotion!!!! :)

johno
23-Oct-07, 11:49
Its baack! Thank you, thank you. Mwua. Now, lets all help in keeping this thing running properly. Inform the mods of anyone you suspect is going to kill it for the rest of us. Nice to see things back to normal. Thanks, Bill.:D
Hi Ricco, explain please. whats it all about . did some bug the site or what.
curious. :lol:

hotrod4
23-Oct-07, 11:56
Hi Ricco, explain please. whats it all about . did some bug the site or what.
curious. :lol:

Dont think we will ever know as Bill stated in his post it may never be public knowledge.(hes normally right)
I have a rough idea but it would be pure speculation.
I wouldnt want to post about it.

A.In case I am wriong
B.Probably none of my business
C.Lets just get on with posting!!! (and arguing!! :)

nanoo
23-Oct-07, 12:25
Hurray! It's back. Don't know about all of you out there, but i was having withdrawal symptoms te he. ;)

Liz
23-Oct-07, 13:04
Well done everyone for getting the General Forum back up and running so quickly!:D Sorry for taking you all for granted!

It did me a favour though as I went into the chatroom for the first time and really enjoyed it.
Thanks for the dram Golach and sorry I had to leave before you came with the tea Ricco but the dog needing walking!

ashaw1
23-Oct-07, 13:22
What a relief! Was beginning to think i'd been locked out for some reason. Was really starting to get withdrawal symptoms!

NLP
23-Oct-07, 13:51
we're back
a big thank you
bill & team

DON'T GO AWAY AGAIN
WE'LL BE GOOD

Big Jean
23-Oct-07, 17:29
we're back
a big thank you
bill & team

DON'T GO AWAY AGAIN
WE'LL BE GOOD

My thoughts exactly .
Job well done in fixing the problem .

anneoctober
23-Oct-07, 20:58
Last night I was walking along a dark corridor and bumped into Karia, we chatted briefly before continuing our search for the other Orgers :eek:
Do you lot realise how loud footsteps sound in an empty home??:~(

now lets P A R T Y............ wohooooooo

floyed
24-Oct-07, 07:46
Im glad it's back up and running, i missed reading the posts with ma lunch and cup o t:lol:

kriklah
24-Oct-07, 08:05
Glad its back again.... I got back from Spain at the weekend intending to catch up on Caithness, to find the General was missing!!!! I know I dont really post much on here but I didnt realise how much difference it makes to my daily routine until it was gone.

Perhaps if we all depend on it so much, we will give it more respect!

Sam

Ricco
24-Oct-07, 08:27
Glad its back again.... I got back from Spain at the weekend intending to catch up on Caithness, to find the General was missing!!!! I know I dont really post much on here but I didnt realise how much difference it makes to my daily routine until it was gone.

Perhaps if we all depend on it so much, we will give it more respect!

Sam

Kriklah - nice to see you posting, do keep active and enjoy the 'Return of the Org'.:eek:

Bananas
24-Oct-07, 18:39
As a regular reader and occassional poster of the General area, I was quite amused at how so many people are so reliant on this means of communication and were so glad to see it back.

Sitting back smuggly thinking how sad you all were, I remembered the day or so (It semed like weeks) that I could not ready anything either!

This board is most informative and offers genuine help and advise, so I'm happy to to join you in welcoming it back.

northener
24-Oct-07, 18:52
Good.

Pity my poll got removed ( I understand why).

For those who participated, you might like to know that way out in front was the following answer to the Question:

'Why has the general forum been removed?'

Well clear of the rest of the answers, getting 49% of the votes was:

"Aliens are trying to control our thoughts"

I love this place, I really do.:lol: