PDA

View Full Version : general forum help

kc
21-Oct-07, 16:21
I am having a problem getting into the general forum!!! I am being asked for a password although I am already logged on it is telling me I need cookies??! never have had this before and logs on for me autamaticly when i enter the org! any help?! please

brandy
21-Oct-07, 16:24
i think its doing it to everyone. it was down all night .. they must be working on it.. please hurry .. im in withdrawl!

Kingetter
21-Oct-07, 16:31
This should explain -

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/OpenandShut/Place4Coffee/OrgGeneralBoardClosure-2.jpg

kc
21-Oct-07, 16:36
Ah, I thought it was me!! I'm in withdrawel too and I am just a watcher!!!!

Liz
21-Oct-07, 18:05
Wouldn't it have been better to post something on the 'main' website as not all of us go into the chatroom?

Hope whatever is the problem is sorted soon!

Kingetter
21-Oct-07, 18:52
Liz,

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=34567

Liz
21-Oct-07, 22:25
Thanks for that Kingetter!:D

Wonder what is happening? Many heads will be scratched tonight methinks?!:eek:

Fran
22-Oct-07, 03:10
You can see a notice from niall Fernie stating that the general forum is closed temporarily.due to some issues raised by posts in the general forum

paris
22-Oct-07, 10:11
Ive been going mad thinking it was me who had done something wrong....jan relief!!!!!
I NEED YOU ALL !!

Mr P Cannop
22-Oct-07, 12:05
its now gone

teddybear1873
22-Oct-07, 15:30
Lol. Wonder how many is having major withdrawls, as there addicted to it. Half of them will be of to the doc for a shot. How many is having hallucinations? Poor Rheghead will not know what to do.

thirsaloon
22-Oct-07, 16:21
I just noticed this thread, I thought it was just me to! :( Now I know it's not! :Razz Was trying to post photo's on my thread and couldnt get in! If its issues down to certain posts that have been added to a thread then it sounds kinda serious! Here's hoping it aint!

Hope the general thread is up and running soon!