PDA

View Full Version : Making a Will

Liz
19-Oct-07, 12:48
I know it's not something we like to think about but, if you haven't made your will yet, please consider doing so at Georgeson's solicitors within the next couple of months as they have kindly agree to split the proceeds between Caithness Cats Protection and the ScottishSPCA(Balmore) through will aid.

This way you can have peace of mind and help local animals at the same time!

Please tell your family and friends!!!!

orkneylass
19-Oct-07, 13:08
As a matter of interest do people leave their money to animals because they hate people, prefer animals or both?????

Liz
19-Oct-07, 14:53
As a matter of interest do people leave their money to animals because they hate people, prefer animals or both?????

Possibly because animals have given them more companionship than people?

Margaret M.
19-Oct-07, 14:57

I think in the case of Leona Helmsley who left millions to her dog, it was because she preferred her dog to people. I have a wee something earmarked to help the plight of animals but I don't fall into either category since I care about people and animals.

wifie
19-Oct-07, 15:20
What a nice idea Liz - how generous of the solicitors! Have they advertised this in the paper for example?

Liz
19-Oct-07, 15:26
What a nice idea Liz - how generous of the solicitors! Have they advertised this in the paper for example?

They have been doing this for quite some time and advertised it in the beginning.

This is the first time animal charities have benefited though!

scorrie
19-Oct-07, 16:16
how generous of the solicitors!

Surely a contender for the least used phrase in the English Language? ;)

wifie
19-Oct-07, 17:30
lol scorrie! I was thinking something similar when I typed it!