PDA

View Full Version : Wills

Liz
18-Oct-07, 19:48
I had said before that Georgesons solicitors had kindly agreed to include Caithness Cats Protection in their wills for charity.

This begins on the 24th October and the proceeds are to be split between CP and SSPCA (Balmore).

So if you haven't made a will then please consider doing it in the next month or so and help the animals as well!:D

I must go and make one myself!!!!

carasmam
18-Oct-07, 20:17
Thanks Liz - thats the inspiration for us to get our fingers out and organise ours :lol:
Is there a set figure that Georgesons suggest? I wouldn't have a clue how much to donate in lieu otherwise.

Liz
18-Oct-07, 20:21
Same here!!! I've been meaning to do mine for ages.
Not that I have much to leave!:lol:

I forgot to ask but I think they do tell you the minimum amount you can donate but not sure how much this is?
I can find out if you want?

carasmam
18-Oct-07, 20:37
If you find out before me let me know and vice versa if I beat you to it.
Dont have much to leave either, but someone will have to sort the animals and the debt out [lol]

Liz
18-Oct-07, 22:19
Dont have much to leave either, but someone will have to sort the animals and the debt out [lol]

I wouldn't mind helping with the animals (though you will probably outlive me!) but don't want the debt thanks very much!
Have enough of my own!!!:lol:

Liz
19-Oct-07, 12:44

I have found out that it is £70 for single and £95 for a couple. Not cheap but gives great peace of mind and helps the animals at the same time!

I have been told that you appoint an executor and a 'fall back' in case one pre-deceases you.

carasmam
22-Oct-07, 12:15
Thats our appointment made. Thanks for the info Liz :D

Liz
22-Oct-07, 12:54
Thats our appointment made. Thanks for the info Liz :D

Well done you! Must get my finger out and make ours!