PDA

View Full Version : October half term holidays

orkneylass
18-Oct-07, 19:42
What is everyone with kids doing? My son and I will be off for our 3rd holiday in Glasgow tomorrow - when you live somewhere remote and rural city breaks are good fun. We love Glasgow, so much to do and we have not been to the Kelvingrove museum as it was always closed for renovation when we there there.

wifie
19-Oct-07, 00:09
Have a nice time Orkneylass. Unfortunately our children are at school the P&K hols have already been and gone (but they were good while they lasted).

orkneylass
19-Oct-07, 11:56
Must be great to head off for the 3rd time it must get boring for the kids though, Unfortunately we cant afford to leave wick, Sorry to sound so negative, They sound very priveliged

That must be tough, a change of scene does a lot of good. My son is 15 and he is the one that keeps wanting to go back. The thing that is good if you can get down there is that the museums, art galleries and parks are all free to get in.

honey
19-Oct-07, 20:27
I live in Glasgow and we took our sons to the Kelvingrove a few months ago, its great day out.. hope you have fun!!

changilass
19-Oct-07, 20:54
We just got back from camping in Aviemore, had a great time, the wee man is only 3 but went on all 3 of the water slides with daddy at the Landmark Centre and loved them all (mummy is too much of a wuss)