PDA

View Full Version : Helen Wyler..you know what I am about to say!!

karia
17-Oct-07, 23:43
Yes Again!

Mailbox full..!:roll:

Kxx

helenwyler
17-Oct-07, 23:47
Yes Again!

Mailbox full..!:roll:

Kxx

Yes I do....

Please delete my reprimand[lol]!

helenxx

karia
17-Oct-07, 23:54
Yes I do....

Please delete my reprimand!

helenxx

Ah! the word 'delete' is not alien to you then?

I am hopeful that I will hear all of the Pickwick Papers !:)

I have the picnic basket and the wine...I called in at Lidl!:)

Kariaxx

Moira
17-Oct-07, 23:56
Karia

The system here alerts the Caithness.org user by email when their pm box is full. Helen - please confirm?

karia
18-Oct-07, 00:01
Helen and I are mates but she is rubbish at taking the bins out!

I am sure that she is getting the hang of it now Moira!

kariax

helenwyler
18-Oct-07, 00:07
Oh dear, another public humiliation:eek:!!

Karia I love you for your persistence! I do know the word 'delete'...but I do it with reluctance...I only ever empty my real bins when they're crammed full... but promise to be more regular in my .Org bin habits:confused.

Moira, you're right about the email notification...trouble is, when I'm using OH's work computer (e.g. when daughters have won the bunfight for use of the desktop), I can't access them.

It is my mid-October resolution to be a tidier Orger. Although I'm now on several forums at the same time, I will eventually be able to manage this!!!

A contrite Helenx

Moira
18-Oct-07, 00:09
Hang fire Karia - she's maybe doing the neighbours' buckets tonight. Or....... she can't type too fast? [lol]

helenwyler
18-Oct-07, 00:14
Hang fire Karia - she's maybe doing the neighbours' buckets tonight. Or....... she can't type too fast? [lol]

Oh Moira...how did you know I only have two fingers![lol]

karia
18-Oct-07, 00:16
Oh Moira...how did you know I only have two fingers![lol]

cause we can see you waving them at us!:)

Kariaxx

helenwyler
18-Oct-07, 00:19
cause we can see you waving them at us!:)

Kariaxx

Amazing...so you can see that the two fingers are not adjacent[lol]!

Helenxxx

Moira
18-Oct-07, 00:19
Oh dear, another public humiliation:eek:!!

Karia I love you for your persistence! I do know the word 'delete'...but I do it with reluctance...I only ever empty my real bins when they're crammed full... but promise to be more regular in my .Org bin habits.

Moira, you're right about the email notification...trouble is, when I'm using OH's work computer (e.g. when daughters have won the bunfight for use of the desktop), I can't access them.

It is my mid-October resolution to be a tidier Orger. Although I'm now on several forums at the same time, I will eventually be able to manage this!!!

A contrite Helenx

Heavens Helen - did no-one ever tell you about copy & paste? Karia will explain I'm sure. My post was in jest :lol:

karia
18-Oct-07, 00:25
Heavens Helen - did no-one ever tell you about copy & paste? Karia will explain I'm sure. My post was in jest :lol:

As was mine!

kariax

helenwyler
18-Oct-07, 00:25
Heavens Helen - did no-one ever tell you about copy & paste? Karia will explain I'm sure. My post was in jest

I'm sure it was Moira;)!!!

Karia'll put me right...no doubt...ah, so much to learn:confused!