PDA

View Full Version : Oer E Ord....Thank you.

mccaugm
17-Oct-07, 23:23
:lol:Thank you to everyone who is joining in with the "Ord Soap".....I have been reading the wonderful and utter nonsense...and laughing like a drain. It should be made into a screenplay with an 18 certificate...hee hee....[lol]

anneoctober
18-Oct-07, 23:37
[quote=mccaugm;284636]Thank you to everyone who is joining in with the "Ord Soap".....I have been reading the wonderful and utter nonsense...and laughing like a drain. It should be made into a screenplay with an 18 certificate...hee hee..../quote]
Ye widna be laffan ma lassagie, if ye hed til pit up wi sweaty betty and chono's infractans fallan al o'er e place.......:eek: :lol:

Lolabelle
19-Oct-07, 14:10
I did for a moment think about retyping it all out as we went, then I saw how much of it there is and decided it was a bit too big a job for me :eek:
Great fun though, and always good for a giggle [lol]

nanoo
19-Oct-07, 15:26
Perhaps we could get it copied and enter it into next years Turner Prize competition, weeeellllll you never know. Te he :lol:

wifie
19-Oct-07, 15:53
More like Turnip Prize - he he. It is a blast though. OH thought I was nuts when I discovered it one wet Saturday afternoon and was laughing my sock off at the pc.

Lolabelle
19-Oct-07, 16:33
:lol:Thank you to everyone who is joining in with the "Ord Soap".....I have been reading the wonderful and utter nonsense...and laughing like a drain. It should be made into a screenplay with an 18 certificate...hee hee....[lol]

Actually Halkirk Chickie,
thank you for starting it. Somedays this is the only thing that gives me a good laugh, between reconciliations and balancing cheque books....

Welcomefamily
20-Oct-07, 00:12
It was great