PDA

View Full Version : Car Sprayer/Filler....

Orger
16-Oct-07, 22:10
Hi

Does anybody no a good car sprayer/filler that is located in Caithness..

Im needing a full re-spray and one arch fixed.

If anyone knows of anybody that does this kind of thing, let me no as it will be much appreciated...

:)

Julia
16-Oct-07, 22:13
Bremners at the airport industrial estate will be a safe bet. 01955605818

Thumper
16-Oct-07, 22:18
Try A & L Motor's in thurso they have a guy doing that now x

saxovtr
19-Oct-07, 23:22
Try A & L Motor's in thurso they have a guy doing that now x

yeh rite if thats the young dude id rather let my mum do it blindfolded,and theprices are crazy,mooncat on here will do a good job of spraying for you pm him

Orger
21-Oct-07, 19:24
yeh rite if thats the young dude id rather let my mum do it blindfolded,and theprices are crazy,mooncat on here will do a good job of spraying for you pm him

Cheers mate ill give him a buzz... :D

poppett
22-Oct-07, 14:52
Darren at Garage in Castletown on the same street as Norfrost was is absolutely brilliant and good prices.

Chardonnay
23-Oct-07, 14:11
Edgemore Garage in Spittal the owner there does it!

teritoots
24-Oct-07, 10:47
I've always heard good reports of the spraying quality & prices at A&L Motors. Orger just ask for a quote in a few places and that way you'll get the best deal.

mama2
24-Oct-07, 10:54
Saxovtr I suggest if you have a problem with A & L Motors that you bring it up with them and not publicly slagging them off on the org. People like you can destroy the reputation of a business. I've spoken to quite a few people who have had their cars painted at A & L and have had no problems at all, in fact they have been delighted with the job. Have you actually had any work done???????? I bet I know the answer to that one!!!!

Bakerbhoy
05-Nov-07, 23:08
Have to jump on the bandwagon and give thumbs up to A & L Motors, have had work done on various cars and all excellent. Guys are really friendly and tell you exactly what you need to know with no BS involved unlike some garages who see a woman coming and the pound signs start flashing!!!!

saxovtr
08-Nov-07, 00:37
a&l motors are top notch top quality spray jobs best garage up here for spraying,remove my last comment

Orger
21-Feb-08, 23:55
Darren at Garage in Castletown on the same street as Norfrost was is absolutely brilliant and good prices.

Do you know if he is on here..?

I could do with giving him a buzz for a quote..