PDA

View Full Version : SFA Rebranding

scotsboy
16-Oct-07, 01:12
I see the Scottish Football Association has rebranded and has Maroon as its corporate colour!! Check it out at:

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/

Not sure if this is a permanent move or just to promote the new 3rd shirt which will be worn on Wednesday and against Italy..........wait for this!! I can see Golach foaming at the mouth already!!

http://www.officialscotlandshop.com/Content/Products/TK12_l.jpg

Don't think that is very traditional!

Hibeechick
16-Oct-07, 09:56
SFA are still blue? You can view the website in the home colour, away colour or the new 3rd strip colour.

Style of the strip isn't too bad I guess. Colour isn't brilliant lol. Would have been nicer if they had broken the colour a wee bit though.. maroon top, maroon shorts and maroon socks is just a little bit too maroon for some lol.

Angela
16-Oct-07, 10:46
Style of the strip isn't too bad I guess. Colour isn't brilliant lol. Would have been nicer if they had broken the colour a wee bit though.. maroon top, maroon shorts and maroon socks is just a little bit too maroon for some lol.

I like the colour, hibeechick (well, I would! ;)) athough I agree it's maybe too much of a good thing even for me....a wee bit little less maroon would have been quite acceptable! [lol]

Bradcon
16-Oct-07, 11:26
I think the new strip is great.

I'm also sure Jambo willl love it too....:lol:

golach
16-Oct-07, 11:35
LOL, hibeechick, I agree, about that dreadful colour. [lol]

Hibeechick
16-Oct-07, 11:48
LOL, hibeechick, I agree, about that dreadful colour. [lol]

Well to be fair. I saw another pic of it today ( The one with Big Eck and Kenny Miller holding it on a plane) and it didn't look that maroon. Definitely looked more red! pphhheeeewww! lol.

Still a waste of money though! It won't be worn after the game tomorrow night!

Hibeechick
16-Oct-07, 11:53
See it's not so "Maroon" here.

jambo
16-Oct-07, 13:27
looks maroon 2 me.

northener
16-Oct-07, 13:32
Nah, thats a picture of a red baby seat cover.

Hibeechick
16-Oct-07, 13:52
looks maroon 2 me.

Nah it's defo red ;)