PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Sunday

Lolabelle
14-Oct-07, 12:06
OK, what are you doing, or have you done, with your Sunday?

I went to Church first and then after lunch, we came home, I slept on the lounge while Dave watched a "spaghetti western", with Clint Eastwood.
Then I drove him to the yard where we keep out trucks and he left to go to Coffs Harbour, about 5.5hrs away. I had Macca's for tea and got a chocolate to comfort myself with and am now watching "The Truth About Size Zero"
I don't think that being a size zero is ever going to be problem for me, lol. [lol]

Tell us about your Sunday.

Victoria
14-Oct-07, 12:59
I got in at about 3.30 this morning after a brilliant night out with my pals. Went to bed just after 4am and got up at about 11.30!!

The other half has gone off with his dad to help him with some DIY project or another and I'm relaxing on the sofa in front of the telly and messing around on my laptop.

Later on I will go with the OH to visit friends and take the dog for a walk then come home and have Lamb for dinner! yum!

lady penelope
14-Oct-07, 14:28
I have ; Cleaned my bedroom
Stripped and washed the bedlinen
Vaccumed the middle floor and stairs
Brushed and mopped downstairs
Put on 5 loads of washing
Folded loads of dry laundry
and lots of other exciting Sunday chores![lol]

Margaret M.
14-Oct-07, 14:36
Since it is still morning here in the US of A, I haven't done much yet. I've watered some pansies that I've planted for the winter. We are now on water restrictions since we are in the midst of a severe drought which is very rare in these parts. I sure hope we get a good rain and soon. I think we've only had maybe three rain showers since I got back from Scotland over 2 months ago. Up until a couple of days ago, we had record breaking highs -- almost 100 degrees in October is not the norm by any means.

I will be eating lunch and playing cards with a group of women with whom I worked for a number of years so that's always fun. Usually, I go to my son's house for dinner on a Sunday night but not tonight since I will not be back in time.

Ricco
14-Oct-07, 15:28
Just got back from a cycle ride - trying to get herself out and about. Coming back she was a bit wobbly and fell off. No damage, though. Garden centre this am to get bits for the rabbit and fish. Doone some work but still have some to finish.

Julia
14-Oct-07, 15:37
All I have done is feed and change the baby, let the dog out and had a shower. I still have to put washing out and do the housework, better get a move on! [lol]

huh
14-Oct-07, 15:40
Ha, no much this Sunday. Just showered and listened to some music. Nice and relaxing like the best Sundays are.:)

nanoo
14-Oct-07, 17:28
Had my usual long lie till 10 O'clock. My other half always makes full Scottish breakfast on a Sunday. After that i wash the dishes, read the papers, hoover the sitting room and then i head for the computer. At 2.30 i made a coffee for us both, had a biscuit with it. Other half watching a DVD, i'm back on the org and i've just heard him in the kitchen, so film must be finished and he's making our dinner now. In case you think i get it too easy, we've been married 39 years and 7 months and i've always cooked for us on a Saturday and my other half does Sunday. After dinner however, i'll wash dishes and relax again at tv with other half, then about 8 O'clock he will go to the computer for the rest of the evening. Just love a long lazy day.;)

helenwyler
14-Oct-07, 17:42
We had a late start today, due to celebrations over a certain ...ahem!... sporting victory last night:D!!

Brunch was followed by a lovely walk in warm, sunny Hertfordshire with MrW, a visit to Blockbusters, cup of tea and cake in the Abbey refectory, and now a bit of orging.

Oh and MrW's cooking tonight...my fingers are tightly crossed!

Sundays are rarely as quiet as this normally...but we did need it, as last weekend was just one thing after another!:eek:.

orkneylass
14-Oct-07, 19:12
Planted loads of cuttings taken from my old house yesterday (with the new owner's permission!) in the area weedmatted and gravelled by husband and son. Fingers crossed.

telfordstar
14-Oct-07, 21:54
We took the kids a wee run down to Landmark. What a fabulous place to go on a sunday but today it was really busy, that for a shot on the water slide took 20mins but was worth it to see the look on the kids faces they were so happy a great place to go we all had a fab time and kids were exhausted which is always a good thing:)

karia
14-Oct-07, 21:59
Planted loads of cuttings taken from my old house yesterday (with the new owner's permission!) in the area weedmatted and gravelled by husband and son. Fingers crossed.

May your Ivy flourish, indoors and out!:)

Kariax

orkneylass
14-Oct-07, 22:31
No ivy involved karia so I'm hopeful!

Foxy
14-Oct-07, 23:48
Have been in bed most of the day due to starting with a sick bug at 2am this morning. :( My son had the same bug on Thursday and Friday and seems to have passed it on to me.

golach
15-Oct-07, 00:26
Have been in bed most of the day due to starting with a sick bug at 2am this morning. :( My son had the same bug on Thursday and Friday and seems to have passed it on to me.
(((HUGS)))), hope ye are better soon

trix
15-Oct-07, 00:51
wis oot at e litehoose last nite (such a fine nite) music wis again, oot o iss world - it just gets better an better...

chobbers is somethin else...(x)

relaxed in e mornin, (ma first day off in weeks an weeks) watched hollyoakes. e auld chile hed til cum doon an fix ma door, cos when i left e hoose last nite e key broke in e lock....just broke in e lock!! :eek:

just lek at...broke in e lock...lek it wis made o putty or somethin...

then i went til a wifies funeral, it wis sad...:(

then i met up wi e faimly (e died wifies faimly) an hed twa drammys...

ats me fit for ma beid now...

all in all, anither...guid weekend

Anne x
15-Oct-07, 00:52
Foxy hope you feel better tmr