PDA

View Full Version : Electrician

Tugmistress
13-Oct-07, 09:45
yesterday my power was spluttering in the morning, but when i got back after my lunch shift i had no power at all, i left it for about an hour and there was no sign of life so rang the hydro, result was there was no fault anywhere, check my fuse box and they were on so out came the hydro guys. They were brilliant even though the fault wasn't their end and they found what had happened ... the main live feed into some old meter in a cupboard before the main fuse boxes had had a loose connection and had melted/fired ! after panicking it was 3.30pm on a friday afternoon and where would i get an electrician to get me some power (all electric here :( ) a very nice gentleman from Derek Anderson came ... he arrived half an hour earlier than expected and within 40 minutes we had power again ... very pleasant, very polite, excellent job at short notice on a friday .... if you ever need an electrician, i would have no hesitation in recommending this one :D

tommy1979
13-Oct-07, 18:30
would that not be Graeme Anderson?

jambo
13-Oct-07, 22:25
no his father derek.

Tugmistress
14-Oct-07, 09:11
I have no idea of the lads name, he was dark haired and roughly 25 to 30 years of age .... unfortunately i had to rush off to work so no time for a chat, but as i say, i would recommend him :)

tommy1979
14-Oct-07, 10:52
no his father derek.

just thought his father had retired

jambo
14-Oct-07, 13:50
i think maybe semi retired.