PDA

View Full Version : clairvoyant session

trix
11-Oct-07, 18:17
i wis at e backer last nite at e clairvoyant session an thot it wis prity good. wis prity real lek. i went til one in ackergil a few months ago an it wisna a patch on last nites one. wis rubbbish in comparison.

just wonderin if anyone else went an what did they think?

i wis nearly moved til tears by e first readin but am a bit o a bufty anyway,(emotional wreck...) when it comes til things lek at....:roll:

telfordstar
11-Oct-07, 18:32
i wis at e backer last nite at e clairvoyant session an thot it wis prity good. wis prity real lek. i went til one in ackergil a few months ago an it wisna a patch on last nites one. wis rubbbish in comparison.

just wonderin if anyone else went an what did they think?

i wis nearly moved til tears by e first readin but am a bit o a bufty anyway,(emotional wreck...) when it comes til things lek at....:roll:

Ah sugar I was wanting to go thatbut totally forgot about it. Ive never been to proper clairvoyant before went into a caravan at he black isle show a few years back paid a fiver for the woman to read my palm she said either my sister or sister in law would be having a baby boy last year. She got the baby bit right my sister had a baby girl last year but here i am now expecting a baby boy soon :lol:

trix
11-Oct-07, 18:49
but here i am now expecting a baby boy soon

aw congrats telfordstar, (a little boy, sooo broody these days) if yer name hes anything til do wi yer address...i da live far awie fie ye (roond twa corners!) - i bags babysittin duties :lol:

aye, last nite wis prity good lek. somethin different. they were up fie alness.
i wis speakin til e lassie efter an she seemed really nice.

i should do somethin lek at, hire a hall oot an read e tarot cards. if it wis a success maybe i wid do it regularly.
i usually hev fowlk roond til e hoose but it mite be fun til do it for e public.

i could put on ma gypsy gear an get e crystal ball oot!!

maybe il do somethin a'fore christmas - watch this space...:Razz

telfordstar
11-Oct-07, 18:56
Im so gutted i missed it was really wanting to go my m8 had spent ages persuading me to go ill blame the pregnancy on me forgetting things hahaha

was their alot of folk at it. did everyone get a reading or was it a case of picking up vibes and saying things to folk in the audience.:D

trix
11-Oct-07, 19:08
aye, it wis prity packed. they were goin til do it in e lounge but hed til go til e hall instead cos no enough room.
it was exactly lek e colin fry show, she just sort o walked in a direction an picked someone oot. she telt them things that she couldna possibly of known. maybe 10 or 11 seperate readings.
a few people got upset an it wis prity intense, tho it was kwite litehearted at times too. it was really a mixture o emotions for those involved wi e medium.

rhino
11-Oct-07, 20:19
my sister in law was going to go to one of these,

but it was closed due to unforseen circumstances !! ??

what's that all about???

babybunt
11-Oct-07, 21:18
I went last nite, the people i went with got a reading and it was spot on. Ive booked a private reading with here in a couple of weeks. She's really good!

George Brims
12-Oct-07, 02:12
my sister in law was going to go to one of these,

but it was closed due to unforseen circumstances !! ??

what's that all about???
And if these people are so good why do they ask you your name?

floyed
12-Oct-07, 08:25
I would like to of gone, but did'nt no it was on:( Will there be another one soon??

Trix that is a great idea you should go for it, id definetly be therexx:D

golach
12-Oct-07, 09:21
And if these people are so good why do they ask you your name?
Lol exactly George, why is it only wifies go for this type of Mumbo Jumbo , Hocus Pocus junk, are they more gullable than us fella's [lol]

aburns
12-Oct-07, 10:28
well i live in alness now & natalie the lass doing the readings is meant to be brilliant, i havent gone myself due to having 4 children & no time free! But my pals all have been & they think she is great, my friend Shona went up to wick with natalie & she is really into it & raves about itx
Good luck to all who go & are planning to go & i hope you find what you are looking forx

babybunt
12-Oct-07, 17:43
Wll for everyone that PM'ed me, her name is Natalie Simpson, she lives in Alness. She is £30 a session, it lasts bout 1hr but can be a bit longer than that. Ive been to the woman in John o Groats and she was good but I have heard that Natalie is loads better. She was certainly spot on, on Wed nite!
Her number is 07707043491

trix
12-Oct-07, 18:07
Wll for everyone that PM'ed me, her name is Natalie Simpson, she lives in Alness. She is £30 a session, it lasts bout 1hr but can be a bit longer than that. Ive been to the woman in John o Groats and she was good but I have heard that Natalie is loads better. She was certainly spot on, on Wed nite!
Her number is 07707043491

hey babybunt, i did think aboot it for a menid, but on 2nd thots, there is noone deid that i wid hev anything til say til really...
as for e future, i hev ma cards, i already ken fits gone happen ;)

i wid lek til sit in, in a readin tho, but just til see how she works. more a research thing than anything else. i find it quite interestin but also i lek til analyse what they're sayin an look at it fie an objective point o view.

cheers floyed - mates rates an at...! ;)

babybunt
12-Oct-07, 19:33
I think to get the most benefit from it you have to have someone close to you that has died. I asked her if my boyfriend could sit in so he could write down notes but she does not allow this, confidentiality thing I think.

katarina
14-Oct-07, 15:37
I think to get the most benefit from it you have to have someone close to you that has died. I asked her if my boyfriend could sit in so he could write down notes but she does not allow this, confidentiality thing I think.

I went to the one in john o'groats and am still reeling from what she told me! however, i asked if i could record the reading and she wouldn't let me. She said i could take notes, but it's difficult to do that when you're gobsmacked by what she's saying!

highlander1985
15-Oct-07, 18:29
Hi everyone,

For anyone who has been interested / asking about if Natalie Simpson is going to be appearing in Caithness area again anytime soon she has asked me to inform everyone that she will be appearing in:

Thurso at the Janet St Club
On the 3rd November
At 7:30pm - 10:00pm

We hope this has cleared this matter up for you all :)

If you wish to contact Natalie direct you can reach her through the following:

Email: - willowtree.natalie@google.com
Phone: - 07707043491

Hope to see you's all there

Many thanks
D.Constable

Behalf of N.Simpson :cool:

spiggie
15-Oct-07, 20:32
Do you know how many people natalie will c in a night?

highlander1985
15-Oct-07, 23:37
Do you know how many people natalie will c in a night?

Hi,
It really all varies from how many people are at the night and how much information she is actually gettin through for each "Reading".
When we were up in wick Natalie was working from 7:30-10pm and she managed to fit in about 10-ish (i acrually think it was 11) people on that night.

hope this has helped x

grandma
16-Oct-07, 15:43
This is my first posting so please be gentle with me.
I went with my sister to the Backer last Wednesday and really enjoyed it. Thought she was really good to begin with but seemed to tire in second half. Just knew that she was going to finish up with the MacLeods so does that make me clairvoyant too??

Anne x
16-Oct-07, 15:54
welcome Grandma and happy posting

macdf
16-Oct-07, 15:57
Hi everyone,

For anyone who has been interested / asking about if Natalie Simpson is going to be appearing in Caithness area again anytime soon she has asked me to inform everyone that she will be appearing in:

Thurso at the Janet St Club
On the 3rd November
At 7:30pm - 10:00pm

We hope this has cleared this matter up for you all :)

If you wish to contact Natalie direct you can reach her through the following:

Email: - willowtree.natalie@google.com
Phone: - 07707043491

Hope to see you's all there

Many thanks
D.Constable

Behalf of N.Simpson :cool:

how much does it cost to attend 1 of these sessions?!

highlander1985
28-Oct-07, 03:41
how much does it cost to attend 1 of these sessions?!

Hi,

For a Clairvoyant night "Public Demonstration" Natalie charges £5 per person

Hope this has helped,

Many thanks
D.Constable
O.B.O N.Simpson