PDA

View Full Version : new clothes shop

ellie-lou
11-Oct-07, 16:10
hi has anyone else herd about this new clothes shop that is ment to be opening tomorrow,herd from someone its called HUSH and is going to be selling female fashions i think its the people that own picture box that are openin it so it should be good as picture box is a lovely shop wie great things in it.:Dforgot to say its in oilrig st in the old fishing tackle shop.

henry20
11-Oct-07, 16:35
I had heard they were opening a new shop there. I hope it works out for them - lovely shop and lovely people!! :D

young_fishin_neep
11-Oct-07, 19:48
i was standing speaking to the people working in the shop and they said it was going to be a womens clothes shop but i dont know when its going to open

kaz xx

gollach
11-Oct-07, 19:54
i was standing speaking to the people working in the shop and they said it was going to be a womens clothes shop but i dont know when its going to open

kaz xx

The sign in the window says it opens on Friday (tomorrow) :lol:

young_fishin_neep
11-Oct-07, 20:21
The sign in the window says it opens on Friday (tomorrow) :lol:

well then id say it opens tomorow :lol:

kaz xxx

anneoctober
12-Oct-07, 21:29
Well? Whats the verdict? Did they open? ......:eek: [lol]

gollach
13-Oct-07, 11:26
Yes, it opened yesterday as promised. Noticed a few cutomers inside as I walked past. Good luck to whoever is behind this new shop.

telfordstar
13-Oct-07, 15:48
any updates on how the new shop is?

Ash
13-Oct-07, 16:22
i saw a few people yesterday with posh looking paper shopping bags from this shop, we walked past with my wee one(would have gone in if was on my own)

place looks very posh and nice clothes in the window

hope it does well

MISS K
13-Oct-07, 20:32
Me and my pal went in for a nose yesterday morning, its been done up so nice inside and the clothes are fab too, it was great very relaxed not at all pressurised, we really enjoyed browsing, and i agree their other shop is fab too, good luck to them:D

Chligh
13-Oct-07, 21:08
Is it in Wick or Thurso?

Moira
13-Oct-07, 21:26
The op here states "Oilrig Street". I think they meant Olrig Street, which indeed is in Thurso. :)