PDA

View Full Version : How to laugh ....

Tugmistress
10-Oct-07, 16:56
May I suggest that if you need a laugh go look at this daft bird ... had me sat giggling away like a school kid :D

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2007/09/may-i-have-this-dance.html

johno
10-Oct-07, 17:14
sure is a character.[lol]

nanoo
10-Oct-07, 17:19
Tugmistress, i agree wholeheartedly. I was in histerics watching that. i'd love a character like that in my house. :lol:[lol]

Julia
10-Oct-07, 18:08
That was great, that bird definitely has rhythm! I love the way he kept stamping his feet.

Margaret M.
10-Oct-07, 18:24
Too cute, loved the bows at the end.

karia
10-Oct-07, 18:29
Too cute, loved the bows at the end.

Oh Yes, He'd fair perfected the bows,...methinks this was far from being his first performance.

He reminded me of an ageing rock star!;)

karia

George Brims
10-Oct-07, 19:28
I think those are my favourite birds. We met one in Australia that would talk quite loudly but if he was going to swear (kids love teaching birds to swear!) he would look around and then lean forward and whisper it.

brokencross
10-Oct-07, 19:31
Cheered me up no end;

here is another daft bird http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=486722&in_page_id=1773

lady penelope
10-Oct-07, 19:32
Thats soooo funny. He even knows when the song is about to end. I wonder if he headbangs to rock?[lol]

Victoria
10-Oct-07, 19:36
that was v.funny!!!

i've sent it to all my mates!

Whitewater
10-Oct-07, 20:56
Both clips are excellent. Well done both of you. Made me laugh.

johno
10-Oct-07, 22:04
Oh Yes, He'd fair perfected the bows,...methinks this was far from being his first performance.

He reminded me of an ageing rock star!;)

karia
awe c,mon now hes better looking than jagger. but jagger is good to.

horseman
10-Oct-07, 22:21
Tried showing this cockatoo to my cockatiel but he was no impressed at all,he preferred 'nesting'on top of everyones head. Lovely clip though tugs:)

anneoctober
10-Oct-07, 23:08
what excellent taste this wee burd ( sorry weeburd) has. Mick jagger eat your heart out :lol: As for posh , big burd outclasses her every time!! :eek:

helenwyler
10-Oct-07, 23:23
Brilliant, Tugmistress! [lol] My daughters loved it too!!

Reminded me of Rod Stewart:cool:.

young_fishin_neep
11-Oct-07, 00:52
great video!

put a smile on my face!

even the atempt at singin wasnt to of key ;)

kaz xxxxxxxxx