PDA

View Full Version : Heartfelt Sorrow.

Tugmistress
09-Oct-07, 07:09
I would like to express my heartfelt sorrow and sincere condolonces to the family and friends of Abigail Simpson, a tragedy that such a young life was taken. I know from my daughter she was a well liked, respected and much loved lassie that will be sorely missed.
RIP Abigail.

If you wish to add yours please feel free.

Foxy
09-Oct-07, 11:11
I would like to express my sincere condolences to the family and friends of Abigail Simpson. My daughter was a friend of Abigail's and she said she was a lovely lassie, who was well liked by everyone that knew her and she will be sadly missed.
RIP Abigail.

Ash
09-Oct-07, 11:26
i didnt know her, but her death has had a huge impact on the community, my thoughts are with her family and friends, such a sad loss, rest in peace xx:~(

nanoo
09-Oct-07, 11:48
I did'nt know this youngster but my heartfelt condolences certainly go to the parents of the lass, i cannot imagine how it must feel for them to lose a child, especially as suddenly and as drastically as this was. God Bless them and their family and friends.

Liz
09-Oct-07, 12:51
Although I didn't know Abigail I offer my sincere condolences to her family on their tragic loss.
So sad.

bluelady
09-Oct-07, 12:55
My condolences to the family on such a sudden and tragic loss of their daughter Abigail. RIP

changilass
09-Oct-07, 12:58
My thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by the tragic loss of Abigail, especially her family and friends

Changi

anneoctober
09-Oct-07, 13:43
This is a parent's worst nightmare. Our love and thoughts go out to all the families & friends. Anne xx

connieb19
09-Oct-07, 13:46
Such a Tragic loss. My heartfelt thoughts to Abigails family and friends. :(

brandy
09-Oct-07, 15:04
our deepest thoughts and sympathis goes out to the parents and family of abigail.

mums angels
09-Oct-07, 15:06
Thoughts are with Abigails family and friends during this difficult time .

also thoughts with the other youngster in Aberdeen hospital :(

telfordstar
09-Oct-07, 15:28
thoughts are with the family and friends of Abigail:(

golach
09-Oct-07, 15:57
it is always a shock at any fatality in a road accident, but when its someone so young, just starting their life, it makes it all that harder.

egregory
09-Oct-07, 16:00
Our thoughts go out the parents and anyone who knew Abigail.

Julia
09-Oct-07, 16:17
My heartfelt sympathetic condolences to the family and friends of Abigail

floyed
09-Oct-07, 16:41
A terrible, terrible tragedy to be taking away when she is so young. I did not know Abigail, but i would like to say mine and my family's thoughts are with Abigail's family and friends. rest in peacex

Rheghead
09-Oct-07, 18:39
It's such a tragedy, my deepest condolences to Abigail's family and to all who are affected by their loss.

huh
09-Oct-07, 18:49
I didn't know her, but I feel sorry for the family and friends as well as the passenger that got taken to Aberdeen with spinal injuries. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

orkneylass
09-Oct-07, 18:51
My thoughts are very much with her family but also with the others involved who have to live with what happened together with their families. We all make mistakes but thank goodness most of us do not have to live with consequences like these. When something like this happens there are many victims.

Sandra_B
09-Oct-07, 19:21
My deepest sympathies to the family and friends of this young girl.

Margaret M.
09-Oct-07, 19:51
Although I do not know the families personally, I would like to extend my deepest sympathy to everyone affected by this tragic accident. I hope the memories of such a lovely daughter, sister and friend will bring comfort to Abigail's family and friends. RIP, Abigail.

mactavish
09-Oct-07, 20:11
This is a horrific thing to happen to a beautiful bubbly young girl with her whole life ahead of her but we must remember there were 6 young people involved. This will effect them all as well as all their family and friends for a very very long time. Rest in peace abigail heaven now has the most beautiful angel.

Welcomefamily
09-Oct-07, 22:49
Sincere condolences to Abigail's family, I cannot begin to imagine your loss.

WildChild
09-Oct-07, 23:18
So many people missing you so much Abigail.......I feel their pain and loss....may all your family and all the others involved in this tragedy, your friends and all who knew you be comforted and given strength to cope with their loss in the days that lie ahead http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon3.gif

paris
10-Oct-07, 00:08
R I P Abigale. May you live and be happy in the next world. Sincere condolences to family and friend of such a young woman . Jan xx

Mister Squiggle
10-Oct-07, 14:26
From my family to yours, our thoughts and sympathy are with you all at this very sad time. God bless.

GEMMA
10-Oct-07, 14:45
I only met abigail twice, my thoughts are with her family and friends.:~(

balto
10-Oct-07, 18:58
such a terriable waste of a young life, hopefully the next world will be kinder to you .r.i.p abigail xxx my thoughts are with your family xx:~(:~(

TRUCKER
10-Oct-07, 19:05
My heartfelt condolences goes out to her family and friends such a waste of a young life

lady penelope
10-Oct-07, 19:06
What a devastating accident and tragic loss of a young life.
My heart goes out to the families of these youngsters, especially Abigail's.

Children should never die before their parents.

Housewifie
10-Oct-07, 21:25
Its such a terrible loss, one so young.

tazette37
11-Oct-07, 11:40
My thoughts are with the family and friends of Abigail.
What a sad loss,she was a bonnie lassie.

moureen
13-Oct-07, 20:36
From a mother who has lost a son, to a mother who has lost a daughter,my thoughts are with you and your family.

Tony
14-Oct-07, 20:21
Nobody can put into words what the family and friends of young Abigail are going through and I am sure the whole of the Caithness community will be thinking of them this coming Tuesday. Such a tragic waste of a young life.
Thoughts also to other families involved in this tragedy as the parents of the other youngsters involved would also be devastated.

homer
14-Oct-07, 23:17
my heart goes out to the family of abigail, i cannot begin to imagine the pain that they will be going through.

the charlatans
15-Oct-07, 21:36
God bless you tomorrow. My thoughts have been with the families of all involved all week and will pray for you tomorrow.
with love

Max
17-Oct-07, 21:13
My thoughts are also with Abigail's family and all the families of all those involved.

huh
18-Oct-07, 03:02
I didn't go to the funeral, I didn't know her at all so it would be disrespectful in my eyes, but I was in the town centre at that time. It brought a smile to my face seeing a rainbow appear and end, from where I was looking, right at the church. :o

Mr P Cannop
18-Oct-07, 07:53
that was Abigail who put the rainbow there

Mr P Cannop
18-Oct-07, 16:41
did any one else see the rainbow on tuesday ?