PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else think this is weird?

Julia
08-Oct-07, 23:16
All the houses I have lived in since birth have included the number 5

I have moved from...

No.58 to No.35 to No.52 to No.55 to No.35a to No.15 and finally to No.50 :eek:

I also lived temporarily at a No.41 (4 + 1 = 5) for 5 months

DeHaviLand
08-Oct-07, 23:45
5 Kenilworth Drive, 3 Sycamore Crescent, 44 Ben Ledi Crescent, 69 Mill Road, 9 St. Leonards Walk, 8 Douglas Crescent, 169 Edinburgh Road, 176 Branchalfield Drive, 8 Tor View. Can you tell what it is yet???? No pattern there then.

emb123
08-Oct-07, 23:49
That's the sort of thing I would notice too :) Numerology is quite interesting actually.

On the other hand I can almost picture the face of very good friend of mine if I were to say such a thing saying to me 'you should get out more'. :D

From myself, I'd be looking for further instances in my life of the number five before I read anything into it.

trix
09-Oct-07, 00:38
Numerology is quite interesting actually.

From myself, I'd be looking for further instances in my life of the number five before I read anything into it.

hi julia, ye could try writin doon e numbers 1 til 9 on a bit o paper then write e alphabet underneath, in rows o nine underneth yer numbers then add up yer numbers relatin til yer name.
i did yer first name, it came til 8. do yer full name, if it goes above 9, add them tilgither, eg 10 = 1 + 0 = 1

or ye could add up all yer numbers in yer date o birth an see if ye come up wi 5!! iv got lots o books on numerology an it is indeed "quite interestin actually"

Lolabelle
09-Oct-07, 00:48
All the houses I have lived in since birth have included the number 5

I have moved from...

No.58 to No.35 to No.52 to No.55 to No.35a to No.15 and finally to No.50 :eek:

I also lived temporarily at a No.41 (4 + 1 = 5) for 5 months

In Bible Numerics 5 is symbolic of the grace of God. I am not supersticious, but I don't mind thinking that the number 5 is not a bad one to have floating around your life. 50 means something too, can't remember exactly what though, I will have to look it up.

At Lassagie
09-Oct-07, 12:53
Every house I ever lived in had a 1 in it (12, 1, 146, 51 and 1 again) till the house we are in now. Apart from the home I was brought up in, the longest I lived at these addresses was 3 years. I now have no 1 in my address and I have been here for 13 years.

I never connected the two facts until a few years ago but since being in this address I have been happy and settled - there is something in it I'm sure!

xx_chickie
09-Oct-07, 13:41
Oh, quite spooky!! I tend to notice things like that too! Least I know I'm not the only one cracking up!! Hehe.

Julia
09-Oct-07, 16:47
hi julia, ye could try writin doon e numbers 1 til 9 on a bit o paper then write e alphabet underneath, in rows o nine underneth yer numbers then add up yer numbers relatin til yer name.
i did yer first name, it came til 8. do yer full name, if it goes above 9, add them tilgither, eg 10 = 1 + 0 = 1

or ye could add up all yer numbers in yer date o birth an see if ye come up wi 5!! iv got lots o books on numerology an it is indeed "quite interestin actually"

Thanks Trix, I added up my first name but I got 9, I tried the rows of nine underneath the numbers 1 to 9. I got 21 for my last name, I take it that you add them together to make 3?

trix
09-Oct-07, 17:28
Thanks Trix, I added up my first name but I got 9, I tried the rows of nine underneath the numbers 1 to 9. I got 21 for my last name, I take it that you add them together to make 3?

hi julia,

mmh 9 for yer 1st name?? maybe im wrong. i got J + U + L + I + A =
1 + 3 + 3 + 9 + 1 = 17.
1 + 7 + 2 + 1 = 11
1 + 1 = 2

maybe im wrong tho...:roll:

karia
09-Oct-07, 18:55
Hi Guys,

All the house numbers I have lived at have added up to ten...37..19 etc.

I now live at no.10 and have felt content and happy since I moved here.

It's home!:)

karia

Dadie
09-Oct-07, 18:57
we moved from a 24 to a 42 is that a bit weird!